Infected Once again

x_6985381

:angry2::angry3::angry5:

alright i restarted my computer this morning and a program called "spy falcon" was automaticlly installed, also with other programs, and i've ran ad-aware + trendmicro + cleanup all to see if it would help, it helped a little, nothing much tho still boot's and installs into the computer, any idea's on how to stop this?

how do i go about running in safe mode? reboot safe mode?

i would need instuctions to get into safe mode

Correct, re-boot and start pressing the F8 key as the pc is booting up.

When that comes up, choose 'safe mode with networking' in case you need to run online scanners.

The virus should not start in safe mode.

Once booted in safe mode, run your AV and spyware scanners again.

Be sure they are all up to date.

Try this.......

Try this:  http://grisoft.com/doc/112/lng/us/tpl/tpl01

I had problems finding the vcleaner.exe. when in safe mode, not networking, so I downloaded it onto a c.d. and ran it from there, then reboot  back to safe mode w/ networking. Then repeat steps as before. You may not see it find anything but it is working.

Let me know how it turns out. ;)

If I'm understanding correctly... you have something that is auto executing everytime you log in right?

Have you tried to edit HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionRun in regedit? 

Just go to [start] then [run] then type "regedit"

then thread your way into 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionRun' (you may also want to check in 'HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionRun')-- once you get there delete anything that looks suspicious.  As with any registry modification you may want to backup your registry before making changes, although in this specific portion of your registry there is no harm that can be done.. a mistake will just cause a startup program to no start with windows ;-)

Let me know if this works