How did you stumble over testmy??

water

So tell us, how did you find the site, and why did you decide to sign up??

Me? Well my ex-hubby Aggr3 was Always talking about the site, and so one night, while I was messing with him on instant messenger, I decided to join, and the rest is history....

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i used to test alot on dsl reports and speakeasy and alot and my friend told me about this site and so i liked the testing and stat they keep here and joined up cause they have some cool people in the forums and its very helpful.  and the rest is like water said.  HISTORY.....

I found the site from google when I first got cable to see if I was getting what I paid for. But after reading the forum for a couple days I joined and have been here ever since.

Edit: Learned a lot and there are a bunch of good people willing to help.

I was obsessed with testing my speed and went friggin everywhere. I liked this place and stuck around and joined.

That and I'm infatuated with Shuggy!

You want the miniskirt don'tcha? LOL

:haha:

Friend from the cable company <Adelphia;Tech> :) ,  Signed-up to access my stats. You "old timers" have been very informative. I rely on this site for computer safety, speed tweaks, and general B.S. I.E. when someone gets nippy with another. I cant stop reading to find out whats gonna happen next! Great site , Thanks for all the help people!

How did you [glow=red,2,300]stumble over testmy??[/glow]Madam , I'm British I never stumble, maybe stagger a little on a Saturday night,

Jeez I cant remember how I found Testmy.net,

but I am glad I did, I used it to ruffle the feathers of my ISP,

and finaly got the speed I was  paying for,

Regards Roco [glow=red,2,300]JN[/glow]. UK

I was out in the Arizona desert looking up at the sunset when I tripped over CA3LE writting the script for the site.  :haha:

:cool: Yeah, I don't know why I was scripting the site while sitting on the desert floor... I still have dirt in my keyboard.  :evil6:

Well,  i had just got dsl and i wanted to see if i was getting wat i payed so i googled internet speed test or something like that and i found this site and i had been testing here for weeks w/out an account or anything, then one day i noticed that i was getting alot higher than my advertised speeds and my host was listed as rr.com( i have verizon dsl).  So i thot i mite post that because i thot there was something wrong  with the test but as it turns out i was using my next door neighbors connection on wireless.( man i have learned a ton since then thx to u Guys)