How did you stumble over testmy??

water

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe I remember that...

I found it thorough Google.  (Seems to be getting a bit repetitive, no?)

it's cool, im just nosey (been proven :P) LOL

:haha:

I found the site when i used to know nothing about computers. I had a problem with my connection being very slow. I just typed in free internet speed test or soemthing. Im still not that good at computers but.. im  a lot better than when i started testmy.net

I mean i was noobish.. i looked under show unread posts since last visit and i saw something about someones connection problem.. i posted "for what service provider?"..

turns out it was UNDER the roadrunner section.. i felt like a complete idiot!  :oops:

but i try to read as much i can now adays just to make sure i dont get stupid mistakes like that lol

Adelphia's low level technicians sent me here since i was using CNET they said testmy.net was the most accurate bandwidth testing site' I been on this kool site for almost a year now'  Adelphia's tech's are not so low tech after all,  they know a good site when the use one!! well at least with testmy they got it right!!

Try this for trivia. Who was the first member. And no CA3LE can't answer this until 5 failed tries. And CA3LE does not count. And if the first member exists he is not allowed to answer either.

The answer is there is no number 1 .I will see if I can find the first other than CA3LE.Would be #3 Ryuben but only 1 post so not an active member.

Other than CA3LE these are the first 2 active

#5 mrp 38 posts last active February 19, 2006,

#13 Microwave Global Moderator posts 1809 Last Active:  April 20, 2005, 10:35:43 PM

I don't know how to find that many don't give their ages & some give false ages.I don't know of a profile list available to me that would list the ages specially in order.

I know coknuck is older than me & I would bet Palidin is the oldest at 72.

Try this for trivia. Who was the first member. And no CA3LE can't answer this until 5 failed tries. And CA3LE does not count. And if the first member exists he is not allowed to answer either.

hahaha...i know the answer...but i'll wait for some guesses...and cholla is sorta on the right track...:haha: ...ca3le could best answer this one...

Sorry,I meant the 2nd longest present member.

:D yup that would be me as far as active members go (i was a member before there was a member list)...:haha: ...but i'm also probably one of the oldest too  :shock: ...but still just a babe :P

hahaha...i know the answer...but i'll wait for some guesses...and cholla is sorta on the right track...:haha: ...ca3le could best answer this one...

:D yup that would be me as far as active members go (i was a member before there was a member list)...:haha: ...but i'm also probably one of the oldest too  :shock: ...but still just a babe :P

I was able to get what I posted from member profiles.I did this with the URL & member numbers.That's how I was able to see who was #1 by the URL anyway.If there is a list that shows this information I don't know where it is.

Swimmer: I didn't look for my first post I don't think I even want to see it.