DVD Drives Will Not Play Back Up DVD Movies

monsnet2k8

I have a great number of burnt DVDs and i had never had a problem playing them anywhere especially on my computer' ever since i bought a 50 pack of Sony blank DVD+ 4.7GB i been having this problem... My two DVD Drives will not recognize any burnt media, when i insert a DVD neither does Windows media player will play my disc's I tried updating my drives but I'm told that my drives are currently updated with the latest updates' therefore i don't know what to do anymore What do any of you think it might be the problem? could it be that i have been infected by the infamous Sony rootkit virus since i actually have burned a few Sony DVD movies

BTW i just inserted a brand new DVD of Spider-man and it automatically played it :angry5:

Thanx Swimmer ...

If i would have known that i wouldn't be able to play them back i would have taken them back after the first 10 dics but i burnt all 50 and they are all but useless on my computer and some are difficult to play on dvd players' too late for that' but you are right it just might be a bad batch of dics and im stuck with watching  them on a regular dvd player and not being able to make a copy off of them..