Cool anti-malware EWIDO

resijs

is there a big difference between the online scanner and the actual download ?

EDITED:

I scanned my computer with AD-AWARE PRO and with CCleaner and there was nothing left behind' computer was completely clean after deleting adware, spyware and cookies etc..... I Installed EWIDO ANTI-MALWARE 3.5 and i found nothing' my computer was clean with my usual installed software' therefore i see no difference and nothing special about it'

The point is it's faster, it just might be so that you don't have anything else that EWIDO would find and the other stuff couldn't, however for me it found what ad-aware found and more.

I got pro, just as great as trial but with out the trial time.

They give you a test file to show you how fast it is in detecting viruses as they come onto your computer, but AVG was able to get to it faster.

The point is it's faster, it just might be so that you don't have anything else that EWIDO would find and the other stuff couldn't, however for me it found what ad-aware found and more.

I got pro, just as great as trial but with out the trial time.

They give you a test file to show you how fast it is in detecting viruses as they come onto your computer, but AVG was able to get to it faster.

How much faster are we talking? When I use Ad-Aware it takes about 2 minutes to scan my PC. So that's fast enough for me.

• 2 weeks later...