Slow Connection (Dont Kno What happen)

Rahid 905

::: Download Stats :::

Connection is: 1250 kbps about 1.2 Mbps (tested with 579 KB)

Download Speed is: 153 Kb/sec

Auth Code: 2018751 (validate a http://www.testmy.net)

Bottom Line: 22 times faster than 56K you can download 1MB in 6.69 second(s)

Validation Link :: https://testmy.net/cgi-bin/auth_check.cgi?ta=&top=&num=2018751&kbps=1250&gen=gen&a=4&b=0&c=1145.14285714286

dont kno what happen...i even format my computer nd did all the tweakin you can do...my speed is still the same

it used to be around 3-4Mbps

yea...i've used TCPOptimizer, i've used speedguide registry fix, nd some others...i even called my cable service, i thought they werent sendin me right amount signal, but the guy said my modem is recieving good signal...i deleted spywares too, i dont kno what is wrong

yea...i try cycling my modem that didnt help either...i used DSLReports.com tweak test...which gave me RWIN value i changed that too...it is still the same speed...it started gettin slow when i start servin in IRC...you think mIRC got something to do with it?

well yea, if IRC is running in the tray and serving to people.. that is taking up your bandwidth bro. It will definitly be slower ;)

Even if only your upload is being effected through IRC, your download will be effected everywhere else because upload effects how fast requests can be made, therefor effecting your download.

You could be experiencing growing pains!! I dont know what COX does as far a insuring speed to their customers while they expand but comcast doesnt care at all. They will continue to grow even though everyone experiences a slow down. Give it a little time it should get better.

No prob!! You might want to check you providers help forums if they have one just to see if you are not the only one with a slow down. You also might see that the speed will return shortly a soon as they get another area on their network.