2 modems, one computer and ps2

Stealth

Ok i have more dumb questions if anyone can answer ill be :D

I have a BB connection and i also have a 56k connection that i got free with my BB. 

1) Can i run both my connections on my computer at the same time?

1b) Will it make it faster?

2) Is it safe to connect my BB modem into my playstation2 and have my 56k modem (connected somewhere to my BB modem i think) running on my computer?  I know this one works but im not sure about it.

3) Anyone else run their PS2 online and do you portforward or have any speed tricks?

Thanx

Ok i have more dumb questions if anyone can answer ill be :D

I have a BB connection and i also have a 56k connection that i got free with my BB. 

1) Can i run both my connections on my computer at the same time?

1b) Will it make it faster?

2) Is it safe to connect my BB modem into my playstation2 and have my 56k modem (connected somewhere to my BB modem i think) running on my computer?  I know this one works but im not sure about it.

3) Anyone else run their PS2 online and do you portforward or have any speed tricks?

Thanx

yes you can run them both at the same time. and adding 56k dialup to it is not going to make any difference.

yes its safe to connect your bb modem to your ps2. and you could have your 56k connection running on your computer. but your causing a big headake for your self. you sould just go and get a router and have your bb on your computer and ps2.

hey thanks :D

I have a router but its crazy; it only has one port!  So i have to switch (Nic?)plugs  :whaa: Im starting a spagetti junction and im running out of ports; cords tangled everywhere... dont start with the electro magnetic wormhole sermon ;):D  :lol: