Password Protecting??

wyantm06

Ok say I have like Trillian, some Torrents, and other things going on my PC. Is there a way I can password lock everything while it is still doing what it is doing? I want to password lock the screen when I am not home so no one messes with my things. I am sure you all understand.

Yeah I want to know if there is a feature like on Linux where you can click lock screen and still have everything running. Like I still want my Torrents downloading and Trillian on away while having the screen be locked so they can't mess with anything.

Ok say I have like Trillian, some Torrents, and other things going on my PC. Is there a way I can password lock everything while it is still doing what it is doing? I want to password lock the screen when I am not home so no one messes with my things. I am sure you all understand.

yes if you set a user password in windows xp and make all your user folders private, then go to start log off switch user. then your scrren is locked. if you have anothere user account on your computer that person can login and see there own screen, with out ever seeing yours or any of the programs that you have running. they only way they can see your stuff is if they crack your password.

yes if you set a user password in windows xp and make all your user folders private, then go to start log off switch user. then your scrren is locked. if you have anothere user account on your computer that person can login and see there own screen, with out ever seeing yours or any of the programs that you have running. they only way they can see your stuff is if they crack your password.

Ok so if I do this my programs will still be running? This is great! Can't wait to leave school now lol.

sorry i didnt get to ya in time man.. but i found the solution

www.google.com

here

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=password+lock+my+screen&spell=1

i mean seriously my god u arent even trying

Done crying kid?

EDIT: I don't want to hear anything come from you. 1) you can't spell you, can't capitalize your I's or anything. I am not saying I am perfect but at least I don't type like a little kid. Also do you have a stutter problem? You seem to say gooooggggglllleeee a lot, maybe you should let your mom know what's going on so she can recommend you to special ed.

Done crying kid?

EDIT: I don't want to hear anything come from you. 1) you can't spell you, can't capitalize your I's or anything. I am not saying I am perfect but at least I don't type like a little kid. Also do you have a stutter problem? You seem to say gooooggggglllleeee a lot, maybe you should let your mom know what's going on so she can recommend you to special ed.

im not trying to be perfect for anyone especially you.. your the one who cant seem to try and fix stuff on his own