testmy.net Folding@Home team

Elite.Pete

Currently 3rd. dictationstore.com heading for 2nd.    :cool:

So your the one I have been eyein up for three years, no way, no how, I look at your score everyday! I mean everyday, You got 8000+ points this week, you dropped a couple months ago, and now you wanna rob me of my long awaited victory. dag nabbit  :haha: :haha:

Well it sure is glad to finally put a name to the name, I have visited your site many times, just creepin around, hopin you wont notice me , and just as I get close , you.......... you........... , man,  I gotta do somethin here  :haha: :haha:

Gotta do something? Drop the Apple and step away from the Mac! :haha:

No really, I love my Mac. but for the real crunching I use this setup:

The back of the rack is just as pretty  :)

Sorry for the repost of the image... I like to brag a bit...and since no one wants to see the photos of my kids - I will show off my babies!

I finish rebuilding my computer, took the AMD 4400+ out and put it in my other computer and I am running Folding @ Home 24/7 with it. Just for the hell of it I  run two console on the new computer [ Xeon X3350 quad core overclocked to 3504 MHz ]. It run two 150000 step console in 1hr and 10 mins. :grin:

I finish rebuilding my computer, took the AMD 4400+ out and put it in my other computer and I am running Folding @ Home 24/7 with it. Just for the hell of it I  run two console on the new computer [ Xeon X3350 quad core overclocked to 3504 MHz ]. It run two 150000 step console in 1hr and 10 mins. :grin:

Rockin and rollin man !!!

Yeah! Whatever you gotta do.  :evil:

Get people folding!

This our chance to show off!  Already we have beat Universities and groups with more people.

Get people folding under your name or their own- (just make sure they user our team!!

Its for a good cause and we have fun seeing who can beat who!  Sometimes its not about power, its consistency that can get ya up to the top!

I hear that those of you with PS3's can really rack up the points too!

what's my rank now???...muddy was supposed to come over weeks ago and get me rollin again...still waitin!! :haha:

rtb...got my blonde on tonite...took me like 5 stabs at ur post before i got what u were hintin at...geeze u'd i was the one livin in the land of weed :)

im sorry guys but im part of a privite tracker and im folding for there team because I get credit for my folding points

Well at least your folding, that really is the idea. Points are a great competitive draw, in the whole of it all totally meaningless.  None the less, keep folding.  Too bad were still a better team.  :grin:

Anyone else update there client to 6.02  console, and have issues? I get the ./mpiexec installed, start the client, and it never actually fold, keeps giving me the "  "./mpiexec " no directory found so it keep s d/l a new core , then deleting it.

YES it is, and that thing is gonna kick some butt.  Thank man, thats awesome  :grin2::icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

What's another good thing is I leave it on about 15 hours of my day while I am at work and doing other things.

What's another good thing is I leave it on about 15 hours of my day while I am at work and doing other things.

24 hrs a day is the way to go, the work units have due dates. If the PS3 doesn't get the  " WU's " done by that date, they don't count.  :sad:  Just a reminder.

I'm not familiar w/ the PS3 core, but if there is a console, that you are able to set flags in, then set the  " -verbosity 9 " flag, exactly like that, and the interval save time to [3] minutes, that way, the verbosity tag will periodically send the finished  WU's , and the machine will save at 3 minute intervals, instead of the default 15. So when you shut down, you may only lose a few minutes of precious clock cycles.

• 1 month later...

so let me get this right... you are folding with 5 amds (which amounts to not even a ps3)  :twisted: to get download credit on a torrent tracker?!?! jinkies.

well i haver 5  AMD Phenom 9750 2.4GHz all folding with ati 3870's so thats 15 cpus core folding and 5 gfx cards folding witch is a lot more folding power then a ps3