testmy.net Folding@Home team

Elite.Pete

And another thing, here , let me help you out, that was three, it's that little "B" shaped thingy that comes after two, only w/o the line  :grin:  :haha:

huh?? what do you mean

You could trash the old one, because if it's that old, chances are there's been an update, and you'll get no WU's anyhow, just waste CPU clocks.

says it's on 20/500

• 2 weeks later...

You would have had to respond directly after we were talkin bout it, twas suppzzed to be funny lol

And hell, if it's still working, then good :)

lookie here brat boy...i did respond right after...you're the one that responding 2 weeks after my response...now tell me...i need a laugh...

3 what??? you're in the number 3 position...can u just tell me...before i blow ur phone up with texts!!...yeh that's a threat...so ban me :haha:

lookie here brat boy...i did respond right after...you're the one that responding 2 weeks after my response...now tell me...i need a laugh...

3 what??? you're in the number 3 position...can u just tell me...before i blow ur phone up with texts!!...yeh that's a threat...so ban me :haha:

woo hoo another double post!!!

muddy i get it now...butthole...when i said double post it WAS double post then i posted again...and it was a triple post...3 in a row...

i'm trying to catch up to tommie :)

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:  dam I like it when you get like that  :haha: :haha:

Damn Momma! Untwist your TIT's and calm down or its to the time out chair for you! :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

untwist what ?  :haha: :haha:  that was an insane vision  :haha:

• 1 month later...

[table][tr][td]

[table][tr][td]testmy.net [/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]

[table][tr] [td]Report generated on[/td] [td] 06:01:53 January 16, 2010 [/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]Date of last work unit[/td] [td] N/A [/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]Active CPUs within 50 days[/td] [td] N/A [/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]Team Id[/td] [td] 44352 [/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]Grand Score[/td] [td] 5357382 (

certificate) [/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]Work Unit Count[/td] [td] 27435 (certificate) [/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]Team Ranking (incl. aggregate)[/td] [td] 726 of 172631[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]Home Page[/td] [td] http://www.testmy.net/articles/article-27 [/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] Fast Teampage URL [/td] [td] http://fah-web.stanford.edu/teamstats/team44352.html [/td] [/tr][/table]

[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

Pasted wrong page earlier...

[table][tr][td]

[table][tr][td]Grambler [/td][td]Last updated: Sat Jan 16 14:00:03 PST 2010

Sat Jan 16 22:00:03 UTC 2010 [/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]

[table][tr][td]Date of last work unit[/td][td]N/A [/td][/tr][tr][td]Total score[/td][td]9488 [/td][/tr][tr][td]Overall rank (if points are combined)[/td][td]289081 of 1341692 [/td][/tr][tr][td]Active clients (within 50 days)[/td][td]N/A [/td][/tr][tr][td]Active clients (within 7 days)[/td][td]N/A [/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]

[table][tr][td]Contributions by team and project:[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]

[table][tr][td]Donator [/td][td]

Grambler[/td][/tr][tr][td]Team [/td][td]testmy.net (44352) [/td][/tr][tr][td]Score [/td][td]9488 (certificate) [/td][/tr][tr][td]Donator Rank [/td][td]289081 of 1341692 [/td][/tr][tr][td]WU[/td][td]23 (certificate) [/td][/tr][/table]

[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

sigimage.php?u=494662ok, if you cannot copy this, then let me know, I will send it to you by other means....................... in fact the code below will work, just place the url tag open ended in front of it, and close it out at the end. Because the code tags are not working properly in the new 2.0 smf version.

=http://www.testmy.net/t-12441]

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/sigs/sigimage.php?un=grambler&t=44352

Thanks I will try this to see if it works, I am not very good at webpage coding

Well I did not get that one right.....I need that explained in simplified terms

ok , hold on we will do it right now, take this txt document , it has the complete code with in :)

Just download the attachment,  :)

do you need a spankin mr smarty mouth??...the code you've posed for him looks completely different than your code...so i'm thinkin that when you typed it in. you missed something...so there :Pi'm also wondering if you kiss your mom with that smart mouth? :haha::evil6::haha:

No, that s incorrect assuming again, mrs. smarty pant, hehehe, the forum is not displaying the url tags, because of the way I wrote the code, it is not supposed to display it, so , it doesnt, I wrote the code properly.

See what I mean  there ?  :smitten:

edit, look at the txt doc that I attached , you'll see then