testmy.net Folding@Home team

Elite.Pete

Check the stats, currently I'm the second highest on the point/week list. You, with your 200 - 250 points/week, won't ever catch up. And that's just two computers folding :)

Im still adding computers... dont be mad that Im gonna spank you... Publicly. :haha: Call me daddy. SAY IT.

Well I just started my new pc on it.. and you wont be hard to pass. It took me 107 WU to get to almost 21000 and took YOU 260 to get to 55000. So with my new computer along with my 5 stone agers... well your green ass is mine.. WOMAN.. HAHA.

[move]Your going down... Woman And im gonna make you like it.[/move]

Well I just started my new pc on it.. and you wont be hard to pass. It took me 107 WU to get to almost 21000 and took YOU 260 to get to 55000. So with my new computer along with my 5 stone agers... well your green ass is mine.. WOMAN.. HAHA.

Quite a few of them were lousy 43 point WU which took forever. And I'll be bringing a secret weapon soon, that will desintegrate any chance of you passing me.

Wow you guys are competitive... * looks at 1 completed Wu and rank in the 80's* It took me like 4 days to finish that 1, that was 4000 frames, so they give me one that is 20000 frames 0_o... my poor little laptop is using all of its power for this, when I go to sleep at night all I leave running is the processing.

Wow you guys are competitive... * looks at 1 completed Wu and rank in the 80's* It took me like 4 days to finish that 1, that was 4000 frames, so they give me one that is 20000 frames 0_o... my poor little laptop is using all of its power for this, when I go to sleep at night all I leave running is the processing.

:haha: We are not that competative really. It is just that RTB wants my body so he gets hostile. You know when you were in grade school and the person who had a crush on you pulled your hair... yea well lets just say RTB pulls my hair.. ALOT. Perv. :haha: Sorry to hear about your poor laptop, its trying though. ;)

Prepare to get your ass kicked. And I don't mean by SM.

This X2 3800+ is capable of running at the same speed as my 'old' 3200+, but with twice the amount of cores and thus twice the amount of Ghz. You weren't catching up with just two processors folding, now it's becoming three. :twisted:

*kicks Folding @ Home* I have had no problems with F@H until this WU... Twice I have gotten past 400/500 frames (each frame takes 4 minutes, the one before was 15 secs a frame, stupid bigger than it actually looks WU) If my system just happens to freeze, and explorer needs to restart, the Tray Icon will be gone. I go to the start menu and click to open it again, but it says theres one running already so it shuts down. Then I go to task manager and close Fahcore. When I finally get the program running again, my frame count is reset. It makes checkpoints about every 10 minutes so I dont understand why this is happening. Is there any way to get it to start up at an old checkpoint manually or do I have to just sit this out and hope it doesn't happen again?

• 2 weeks later...

I just got a new wu, and now apparently f@h has gained the ability to travel back in time. It predicted I would finish the wu 10 minutes ago. I let it continue trying to travel back in time for about another 10 minutes, but then I got bored and restarted, now its returned to normal. Heres a screenshot if you dont believe me, I pasted my computers time under it to show the time it was taken, in comparisson to when it was supposed to finish.

Well.... honestly and your not gonna believe this, my computer at work just stopped working and I got a fancy new dual core. Ill be back... BITCH.. YEA. Seriously give me a day or two... to get ready... for all the tea bags Im gonna be giving you. And you know youll like em. Grrr.

• 3 weeks later...