testmy.net Folding@Home team

Elite.Pete

thanks mudman. You're a great help. im checking out the site now.

edit...my cpus are down to 50% again now....and no net activity except when browsing (i can tell because i have DU Meter)....is there something up or how do i make sure that the WU's are still flowing right...because last time i tried folding it wouldnt connect to get another work packet.

thanks mudman. You're a great help. im checking out the site now.

edit...my cpus are down to 50% again now....and no net activity except when browsing (i can tell because i have DU Meter)....is there something up or how do i make sure that the WU's are still flowing right...because last time i tried folding it wouldnt connect to get another work packet.

You worry to much, this is a set and forget deal, for the most part. I can't say much because I', constantly checking the progress, and looking at my cpu loads as well.

But listen, some of the WU's you get don't go crazy like others, so sit tight.

You worry to much, this is a set and forget deal, for the most part. I can't say much because I', constantly checking the progress, and looking at my cpu loads as well.

But listen, some of the WU's you get don't go crazy like others, so sit tight.

oh hey. btw. i checked that site, and it said only have 132 points but im ranked 103  :haha: :haha:

oh hey. btw. i checked that site, and it said only have 132 points but im ranked 103  :haha: :haha:

:haha: :haha: :haha  :?  dude, you must have been in the testmy.net page, you just started , look and see how many peeps are , or should I say have folded w/ this team number, and look to see how many are, ( look at my sig) .

You must have the  "-verbosity 9 " flag  right?

BTW, you do leave your box on, and don't let it go to sleep , right?  Just set it to kill the monitor after whatever time period you want, otherwise, folding will stop , obviously, when the system sleeps. I make most progress at night, when I'm not touching it.

:haha: :haha: :haha  :?  dude, you must have been in the testmy.net page, you just started , look and see how many peeps are , or should I say have folded w/ this team number, and look to see how many are, ( look at my sig) .

You must have the  "-verbosity 9 " flag  right?

BTW, you do leave your box on, and don't let it go to sleep , right?  Just set it to kill the monitor after whatever time period you want, otherwise, folding will stop , obviously, when the system sleeps. I make most progress at night, when I'm not touching it.

lol ok that explains it..and no i havent added that flag yet..but i added the -bigWU flag..

lol ok that explains it..and no i havent added that flag yet..but i added the -bigWU flag..

ok chill, if it's not to late, talk to me here.  Do you let the machine sleep?,

The -Verbosity flag allows the partially completed WU to be placed in que to be sent to the server.  the "9"  @ the end, signifies how often, you can set it from 1-9, 9 being the most often.  So I would say, you let the thing sleep last night.

Correct.

Hey Mudman, in my WU's after all night and day im on 54% on my second one...HUGEE packets.. lol im using the -bigWU flag. Thank you. lol im gonnna score alots of points like this :evil6:  :azn:

I have the same thing goin on right now only the core crashed  once, and had to d/l another one, these things happen when you run like this. They are so large and complex, they frequently fail, but it is the cutting edge of whet they need.

yeah, my core crashed once, i just restarted my comp and everythings cool.  thanks to your posts...

:smile2:

It should eventually restart on it's own.

Hey check this jazz, I just looked,  I have 8 cores running, not good. They'll never get done in time, four at the most for a two core mac. Tomorrow I'll killem all, and begin again.  I must have missed something when I deleted the last older gromacs, and it started the other four threads originally running.  :lol:

It should eventually restart on it's own.

Hey check this jazz, I just looked,  I have 8 cores running, not good. They'll never get done in time, four at the most for a two core mac. Tomorrow I'll killem all, and begin again.  I must have missed something when I deleted the last older gromacs, and it started the other four threads originally running.  :lol:

lol maybe you missed the unitinfo.txt or the fahlog.txt or something in the folder?  lol.

I did that.

There's no way a single computer can do 1500 ppd... cheater! :twisted:

You think?  Click my sig and see how many WU's it takes to get those points,  I have been running the beta SMP Console for the last several days on my Macbook Pro,  and it is rockin !  All the rest of my machines put out around 50-150 per day, you can see this by the time and WU's posted on that site.  :evil6:

muddybabe...can u come ova and set this shit up for me...i forgot how...i should start folding this new puter i got built for me...see what it's worth...but i can't figure nuthin out on this damned thing yet...come do it for me...i'll bake ya special brownies...my SPECIAL recipe handed down to me by my momma...u know...gut splittin pants pissin eat everything in sight special...hahaha

i'm jk...u know i don't know anything about baking hehe :haha:

muddybabe...can u come ova and set this shit up for me...i forgot how...i should start folding this new puter i got built for me...see what it's worth...but i can't figure nuthin out on this damned thing yet...come do it for me...i'll bake ya special brownies...my SPECIAL recipe handed down to me by my momma...u know...gut splittin pants pissin eat everything in sight special...hahaha

I was there.........again! .........all i heard was   "ohhhh  shugarbaby........lean back further  when your rubbin those puffy  nipples "  but don't messup   / my cactus!   I bangeded on the door, and a voice said "   quiet........, and grab the plate o' brownies ....shhhhhhhhhhh    and grab that glass o' water we been hidin for a month..... :evil6::tongue8:

And how long has this shit been going on..?.. HUH..? Buncha bullcrap. Right in front of my face. You two will be sorry.

*runs off in a manly fashion.. definitely not crying at all*

And how long has this shit been going on..?.. HUH..? Buncha bullcrap. Right in front of my face. You two will be sorry.

*runs off in a manly fashion.. definitely not crying at all*

YUP.....and ya never saw it commin didja !!!!   so wipe the tears, and look at the 300,000 points i have for foldin !!!!  Mr. bananna is chantin ( in that bananna voice only a bananna could have )  * go mud.....go mud....fold yo ass offf ...........go mud....go mud......fold yo frickin pants off ...........*

bananahuge3rd119202oj.gif