Laptop Im getting

DJVageli

Well as it turns out,the laptop ill be getting will not be a tablet,but my dad has bought me the Sony VAIO SZ series laptop with 1 GB RAM,and most of the other optional features...this is the one

http://www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/SY_BrowseCatalog-Start?CategoryName=cpu_VAIONotebookComputers_SZSeries&Dept=computers

And here is how its going to be

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7675474&type=product&productCategoryId=pcmcat64100050013&id=1134703552594

my dad just bought that same one... very fast, the screen on it is beautiful.. it does come loaded with alot of crap at first i just reformatted it for him, overall its an excellent labtop and u should enjoy it lots!!

Sweet..good to hear a review from actual use..thanks man..cant wait to get my hands on it...and I was going to reformat too lol..so I can have a fresh 100 GB HD and put XP Pro on it...and get rid of that extra crap in it lol

my dad just bought that same one... very fast, the screen on it is beautiful.. it does come loaded with alot of crap at first i just reformatted it for him, overall its an excellent labtop and u should enjoy it lots!!

I was just wondering did everything (hardware wise) work properly after the format. I assume you loaded it with a retail version of XP. I am a Sony tech and I have a lot of people that call in after installing a clean copy of XP and there are all kinds of problems with drivers and everything. I just hope everything worked out I personally have 2 VGNFS790's and a VGNFS8900 they are great computers but I agree there is way too much stuff on the computer when you first get it. Norton is the first thing I go and uninstall ick!

sweet a duo hey i wonder if Intel ever fixed that power conspution bug

Some of the manufactures have found a work around.. Tom's hardware had a story on an acer that didnt show signs of the problem.  I am sure that in the next few updates they will include a fix.  I mean as soon as the duos start to take.