Swimmer

Weekly Game Nights

What would you like to play  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to play

• BattleField 2
    • Counter Strike Source
    • other

As you can see the mods and some users are trying to get together some weekly game nights.  These would be open to any testmy.net member to come and play for a while with some of the other people in the forum.  This week we are going to run EA Games' Battlefield 2.  However, in the coming weeks we would like to offer other games as the weekly game.  Please post your suggestions.  The only thing that we ask is that there is a demo that has online capablility and you can download a server client to run a server.

Swimmer

As you can see the mods and some users are trying to get together some weekly game nights. These would be open to any test my.net member to come and play for a while with some of the other people in the forum.  This week we are going to run EA Games' Battlefield 2.  However, in the coming weeks we would like to offer other games as the weekly game. Please post your suggestions.  The only thing that we ask is that there is a demo that has on line capability and you can download a server client to run a server.

Swimmer

How successful do u really think this will be?

well i host a cs 1.6 server and a teamspeak server about 95% of the day if you guys want the ip's for bouth are fattyserver.no-ip.org:27016 for cs

fattyserver.no-ip.org for ts

that cool, what kinda pings do people normaly get in your server.

that cool, what kinda pings do people normaly get in your server.

lets see i have about 6 people in avrage and they get about 60-80 avrage aoly cuz the mod's take about 10 min to dl but i can take them off if some people want to play

oh ya and i use speex 25.9 kbit codec so ya its sweet on ts

If you want to be responsible for setting up everything server wise.. We have some TS servers available to use..

Let me know... I will get ya the form and you can have a sticked post in the main forum.

As you can see the mods and some users are trying to get together some weekly game nights.   These would be open to any testmy.net member to come and play for a while with some of the other people in the forum.  This week we are going to run EA Games' Battlefield 2.  However, in the coming weeks we would like to offer other games as the weekly game.   Please post your suggestions.  The only thing that we ask is that there is a demo that has online capablility and you can download a server client to run a server.

Swimmer

hey swimmer sorry for the double post i was just wondering whta night it might be? ;)

bad link above i think try this.. http://www.americasarmy.com/

:ar15fire: LETS GET IT ON!!!!!  :biggun:

I have BF2, 2142, Madden 06, MOHAA, and Age Of Empires II / III ready to go..I have Star Wars Battlefront II as well, but have yet to play it for some reason..  :uglystupid2:

I could easily host BF2...The 5mb upload comes in handy..  :lol:

:ar15fire: LETS GET IT ON!!!!!  :biggun:

I have BF2, 2142, Madden 06, MOHAA, and Age Of Empires II / III ready to go..I have Star Wars Battlefront II as well, but have yet to play it for some reason..  :uglystupid2:

I have Battlefront 2, AOEIII, BF2 and 2142...no madden though might have to pick that up and its all on PC not console I don't have my consoles Online  :uglystupid2:

I could easily host BF2...The 5mb upload comes in handy..  :lol: