Getting another HDD Installed.

wyantm06

If you keep coming back with the same attitude .. you will keep being banned lol. Whats the point in that?  :haha:

dunno the mod who banned me the last time.. i had over 1k posts..

he was an ass and so full of him self i wont mention who he is but most of the mods on this site arent full of themselves but there are some though

he was an ass and so full of him self i wont mention who he is but most of the mods on this site arent full of themselves but there are some though

no of that would ever happen if you did not make such rude and disrespectful posts.

like i said i dont care if i get banned

Why do people invite us to ban them??  why?

You seem to only contribute trouble to the site, so I'm sure you'll get your wish...

By the way, people get votted off this site by all the mods.  So if you were banned before it wasn't by 1 person it was by all the mods... we just talk secretly in a restricted portion of the site, they are in the votting booth now... I might as well say good bye to you now because it doesn't appear in your favor at the moment.

nah ive been blocked on this forum before under a different user name which i wont say

it doesnt block u from doing speedtests

just posting and readin on the forum

<snip> is his site

edit: url

Oh, and if you wish to be banned from the entire site... trust me.. I can accommodate your wish.