Very sad.. AT&T should be ashamed.

Swimmer

I dumped AT&T as my carrier long ago.

Funny but doesn't the recent AT&T buyout of Bellsouth violate the Anti-trust orders of The US Federal Courts to separate sections of Bell telephone???

Not to say that you have not already.( I made that mistake already), but for others that are reading this post. Even if you do not have AT&T or such,  you can stop making hits on yahoo after that date, and write e-mails to others. Just any thing to help.

Thanks. :D

Does any body else know what besides AT&T, yahoo, SBC, DSL(I know that internet would sometimes be hard to replace), that they own?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got a canned letter form Oprah:

Dear tommie ,

Thank you for your e-mail!  Your  message is important to us.  Unfortunately, due to the volume of e-mail messages we receive every day, we cannot guarantee that you'll receive a personal response.  Feel free to check out our Frequently Asked Questions for additional help.

http://www.oprah.com/tows/program/tows_prog_main.jhtml

Thanks again for writing to us!

Sincerely,

The Oprah.com Staff

When I researched her site, I could not find one thing that resembled our question. She needs some more responce!! Thanks.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I just talked to a friend of mine. He was in Iraq for a tour, and he said that a strike would hurt us more than it would help. Yeah, AT&T situation sucks, but there are a lot of alternatives that work better. So instead of us going through the inconvenience, we should let it go. But he much appreciated our combined efforts(he almost cried because so many americans are trying to help them out) but said that it was probably in vain anyway. His thanks and my thanks for  all the support.

:brave::occasion14: :occasion14:

Again THANKS!

Guest thecableguy

Just read this.. This is from the same company that just bought SBC to create the "most advanced IP network". 

There were many reasons I canned AT&T years ago....this just reinforces my belief that I made the right decision.  There are no words to describe a company that behaves in this manner and they will certainly never get another dime of mine...whatever their current name is....AT&T, SBC etc....