Help! Problems with my system

bluize

I would appreciate any advice or help. First off, I have not installed any new hardware or software within the last month. Two days ago, my system just locked up with the disk access light lit. I rebooted and got the following error message: NTLDR is missing, do a Ctl+Alt+Del to restart. I did and it came back with the same error message. I am running Norton Ghost 9.0 and had a complete backup that was done at 6AM. I even tried booting in Safe Mode, but that didn't work. I did a complete recovery of my system and the problem still persisted. The system would finally come up, but after about 15 or so minutes, it would go to the blue screen and post a message with the following error message - Kernel_stack_inpage_error.

I have ran virus scans, nothing there. I have had the disk checked for errors, nothing there. I even did a chkdsk /F and it was fine. I went to the MS webpage and searched tech docs and got no help there. Even emailed MS and got their standard contact your hardware manufacturer and if problem still persists, call and pay for support.

The system runs fine for a while, then it will just seize up and I have to power off and then back on.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Ben

I'm not familiar with that ... How should I proceed? This is really bugging me. I did a complete system recovery, formatted the drive and had the HP Recovery lay a complete new system down as it was when I bought the thing. I then restored my system with the Ghost and it is staying up longer, but will eventually lock then go to the blue screen with a core dump ...