Game Night #2 Battlefiled 2 (3-16-06)

dlewis23

Are you going to be able to Join the Game:  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to be able to Join the Game:

• YES
    • NO

We would like to invite you to to play Battlefield 2 with some of your fellow testmy.net users on Thursday the 16th of March, 2006

Description:

If you own a legal copy of the game please feel free to join us in a night of gaming.  You will see some of the mods, members and others playing in a friendly game of EA Game's Battlefield 2.

Requirements:

We ask that you have a broadband connection, a legal copy of the game with version 1.21 installed, and are a member of the forums before joining. We also ask that you use your testmy.net tag for the game so that we can get to know you a little bit better.  Read the connection details below!  NOTE: you must be running the latest Battlefield2 patch to join....

Rules of Engagement:

All member are recommended to read the testmy.net User Agreement before joining.  We would like to keep this a professional environment as much as possible.  VoIP will be available for those who wish to use it.  However, profane language will not be tolerated and can lead to being kicked off the server for the rest of the night.  In the game, admins will have the last say in what needs to be done. (all mods will be given admin status on the servers.)

Connection Details:

Retail Game:

Game join will be at: 8:00pm EST  The game will end at 9:00pm EST as soon as the last round is finished.

VoIP information will be provided in game.

Server IP address:68.209.104.156 default port, the server will be up at 8pm est.

Password: testmy

Demo Game:

If you dont own a legal copy or would like to try the game for free this option is available to you.

You can download the demo at EA Games, http://www.ea.com/official/battlefield/battlefield2/us/downloads.jsp .

Demo System Requirements

* Windows XP (32-bit) with Admin rights

* 1.7 GHz Pentium 4 / Athlon XP or greater

* 512 MB or more

* 460MB of HD Space

* DirectX 9.0c compatible (*video) 128mb required

* DirectX 9.0c compatible (sound)

Game join will be at: 8:00pm EST  The game will end at 9:00pm EST as soon as the last round is finished.

VoIP will be provided if you would like to use it.  Details will be provided in game.

Server IP: Will be posted 10min before the game starts.

Password: Will be posted 10min before the game starts.

(NOTE: this server is limited by bandwidth!  Therefore the server may be disconnected if bandwidth becomes an issue.)

If you have any questions please PM me.

Please post a reply to whether your going to be playing the demo version or Retail Version.

Lets hope its more succesful than last time.. it was me and dlewis.. alone.. then like one tm.n member came. Then left. Then a different came for a few mins.. then left.. it was a disappoinment  :(

Please. If you can make it and want to play bf2 JOIN US!!!!  :D

i am absolutly obsesseg with bf2! so u can count on me!also i love being a team player. i respawn to whatever kit is needed most like medic or engy.i will definitly be there. am currently sick but i could be on my death bed and i wouldnt miss it!