Cellphones--Ringtones

wingzero2309

I finally got my first cellphone :-D

i got a Motorola V551 and its kikass, buttttttt it has limited ringtones

anyone know a site where i can get free ringtones somehow?  i dont wanna pay for rintones, and internet on my phone costs money

oh, and anyone know where to get free games...the only game i got was Bejewled, and its a demo :(

if anyone knows some sites that actually do have free ringtones (i tried googling for some but they ended up being pay ones too :() and/or games then post them ....

aaarghhh, money ? :(

eh...by then i'll be in college...so i will be able to buy shit without having to inform parents of it all

yay :)

as long as the ringtones are free, really free, no web access charges (with the exeption of that SMALL yearly fee)

The way I am setting it up once you choose your ringer it sends a download link to your phone you them have to download it... so people will need to have web access.  But if you have for instance Vision from Sprint @15/month you can download all you want... otherwise Sprint charges $0.02/KB of data ...

But this is a few month off now.

OMGGGG i think i just screwed myself over :(

Does AIM on cellphone w/ Cingular cost money?? cause i used it a couple of times, and then it hit me what if this costs a shitload of money

i have the motorola v551 and it has the AIM application, so its not like im text messaging, or am i?

plzzzzzzzzz tell me aim doesnt cost money

Does AIM on cellphone w/ Cingular cost money?? cause i used it a couple of times, and then it hit me what if this costs a shitload of money

i have the motorola v551 and it has the AIM application, so its not like im text messaging, or am i?

:(

but the membership fee u pay a year is for unlimited use?????? cause if it is, then thats good, cause cingular charges 2 bucks plus the download size and its alwayz expensive, but depending on how much the membership fee is, its all good..

Yea it will be a yearly type of membership --- it's a good deal, and I have a database of about 10's of thousands of ringers and screensavers... it's going to be a damn good deal... just have a shit load of bugs to clean and file sorting to do. :)

OUCH.. that's how they get ya!  Asshole cell companies! 

Hey CA3LE, is it possible also, that in your new site, if u can have an option where people can download the ringtones from your site to their computers,so then it can be transfered via USB cable, because I think that would be cool also.

Jut a suggestion though ;)

And by the way, whats this karma thing by our avatars? :?

Hey CA3LE, is it possible also, that in your new site, if u can have an option where people can download the ringtones from your site to their computers,so then it can be transfered via USB cable, because I think that would be cool also.

Jut a suggestion though ;)

Good idea, I will work that in... any more suggestions would RULE!

The way I am setting it up once you choose your ringer it sends a download link to your phone you them have to download it... so people will need to have web access.  But if you have for instance Vision from Sprint @15/month you can download all you want... otherwise Sprint charges $0.02/KB of data ...

But this is a few month off now.

Hey CA3LE, you might want to look into making a section of your new site optimized for phone browsing. Then your members with internet access from the cell phone will not have to pay the IM charges to get  the ringers, they just browse the site from their phone and DL directly to the phone, you can do games and walpaper this way to. I go to a couple of free ringtone sites that are setup this way and it is convienient.

damnit thats nonsense, paying to have to use aim..THATS RETARDED!!!!

sigh...well...i never really sent many messages...maybe 10 at max...most of the time...i just sign on...and then see if anyone is on...and get off :-P

hopefully i dont get charged for just loading up and signing onto aim...cause i did that a lot :(

*deletes screenname from aim as safety measure so i dont sign on anymore!*

Another suggestion is if its possible that u can have this thing that the way for members to contribute, is by making ringtones and submitting them to the site for other people to download.And if  you  make this possible I can show people how to make ringtones  but again this is another suggestion :)

Another suggestion is if its possible that u can have this thing that the way for members to contribute, is by making ringtones and submitting them to the site for other people to download.And if  you  make this possible I can show people how to make ringtones  but again this is another suggestion :)

Already plan on it :-)