Graphics Card thoughts/opinions

DJVageli

alright..

Well there are 3 categories.. the 7300-7400 for the "thin lite", performance for the 7600 and then gaming on the 7800..

Here are what I was able to find as far as benchmarks..

Go 7800(GTX)  31 fps in Battlefield 2

http://www.pcper.com/article.php?aid=170&type=expert&pid=2

As far as the other ones I am going to go out on a limb and say that the 7600 is going to get a little above the Go 6800 performance.. and the 7300-7400 is going to get well below.. 

I am also going to guess that you should be able to run all of the current games pretty well.. This is all based on the current line of desktop cards that Nvidia has out.. so I would expect the performance on all of the new games to be decent.

Thanks Swimmer...this gives me a little insight on what to expect...so from what I understand..the performance wont be great...but decent,and if I want to play some games,theyll look good...but thats what I should expect for a thin and light laptop anyway :haha: