My Sweet Ride..........

mikedallos

nice cars :)

i bet you got some nice sound too reno, is that a 12" sub?

anyway here is how my PimP ride looks like, i have no digital camera :( so this car is not my own......

http://www.bilannonser.se/index.aspx?page=showCar.aspx&params=id%3d265159%26simplePageID%3d1%26adheadline%3dvill_byta_bil_till_en_mindre

:lol: :lol: :lol:

and i got some nice sound too, 600 W amplifire and a 15" MTX sub in the back

VanBuren :)

UH OH Reno's got a DSM! --- is it a TSI?

And is that a 71' Charger?  I may be wrong I can barely see the front end (shadowish)

ok time for my car... these pics are not of my personal car, but it only has 3000 miles so it looks just the same

Mitsubishi Lancer EVO VIII - w/ B&B Turbo Back Exhaust, APS true cold Intake, 1 Gal intercooler sprayer reservoir, Exedy Twin Plate Hyper Clutch... all already done to the car and it has 3000 miles ;-) ~ It's a 13.08 sec 1/4 mile / 0-60 4.7 sec car from the factory (http://www.fast-autos.net/mitsubishi/mitsubishievo8.html) -- Now I have run a 11.9 sec 1/4 and 0-60 (at Speedworld Motorplex, without my new clutch) I estimate is right at maybe a little over 3.9 sec -- got it dynoed and to the floor it's 260 HP 255 ft/lbs - the owner of Dyno Comp in Scottsdale says that with the drive train loss of an AWD car it should equate to about 360 HP 345 Ft/lbs to the flywheel.  He also mentioned that the stock EVO put's only 180 to the floor, so I have gained 80 HP to the floor with the little mods I did.  :)  ~~~ this car is my baby and everyday she eats  a Corvette, Mustang, WRX STi and a VW Golf GTI R32 for breakfast then eats a Stock Skyline R34, Nissan 350Z and Toyota Supra for a lite lunch... then eats a Porsche for dinner and gets barely pulled on by an NSX and Lamborghini when she tries to go out for a snack in Scottsdale... Damn Lamborghini's  :haha:.

So far I have had it to about 155, I need to take off the governer if I want to go faster... but I don't think I want to go faster :-P

My other baby.. she needs a little bit of tranny work though

See I have a Ricer and a Muscle car ---- but the ricer is WAY faster the IROC-Z only runs 13.4 0-60 5.5sec but crap... it was built in 1989.  That is an accompishment for the time.

thats some toy you got there CA3LE  :lol:

If i had the money i would go for that too, or a Subaru Impreza

a friend of mine had a -85 Subaru Leone 4wd turbo, ith 250 hp and 16" wheels and that was alot of fun, we was out on a soccer field one winter and gave full trottle, snow was over 20" but the car just accelerated, snow flew everywhere  :haha:

all other cars, stood still when it came to acceleration, even in summer, tuned golf gti

Whats the evo's runnin these days ca3le?  [ price wise that is ]

30,000 - 35,000 I picked mine up for 28,000 ... so far I got about 6K into it

thats some toy you got there CA3LE  :lol:

If i had the money i would go for that too, or a Subaru Impreza

a friend of mine had a -85 Subaru Leone 4wd turbo, ith 250 hp and 16" wheels and that was alot of fun, we was out on a soccer field one winter and gave full trottle, snow was over 20" but the car just accelerated, snow flew everywhere  :haha:

all other cars, stood still when it came to acceleration, even in summer, tuned golf gti

my eagle talon is the DL wich means its only of the 4cylender in it .. no turbo or anything. 141k miles on it as well still runs really nice though :-D we had to change the altenator when we put the new amp in.

Should still be a 4g63 -- same engine I have -- Storng long lasting motor.

So far I have had it to about 155, I need to take off the governer if I want to go faster... but I don't think I want to go faster :-P

lol im "capped" at 112 mph. With the old clutch, before they changed it i was able to go alot faster... i think they re-hooked back up the gov -_- bastards. But on streets , and with the lil 4 banger i think thats plenty fast anyway lol

• 4 weeks later...