HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGGR3!!!

water

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGGR3: And many more .I would like to be there when  waterRTBH comes out of the cake.(unless that was a private affair.)  ;)

:occasion14:                                      occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' />                    :occasion14:

*grins* I can take my webcam over there!!

the old guy might need some nitroglycerin though!

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Happy happy birthday *sings from inside the cake*

occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' />

:occasion14: :occasion14: :headbang: :headbang:

Happy Birthday man..

Now for those who don't know...I am Aggr3 and waterRTBH's son.  ;)

I'm under 18, but i wont reveal my age because my parents told me to beware of some people online.

I love my dad very much and I am proud of him for the places he's been, and the things he's done!

He never forget that he wanted us kids to come first, and he made us a great family.

I love my mom because she loves me and thinks about me every minute I'm not with her and she takes very good care of me!

Now for those who don't know...I am Aggr3 and waterRTBH's son.  ;)

I'm under 18, but i wont reveal my age because my parents told me to beware of some people online.

I love my dad very much and I am proud of him for the places he's been, and the things he's done!

He never forget that he wanted us kids to come first, and he made us a great family.

I love my mom because she loves me and thinks about me every minute I'm not with her and she takes very good care of me!

. . .Now for those who don't know...I am not Aggr3 and waterRTBH's son. ~  :lol:

But if I were, . . . I'ld be proud of them both!!

Aggr 3 was one of the first to make me feel welcomed here . . .

and what can I say about waterRTBH . . . ????? ~ lol

Happy B-Day  DAD!!!

occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' />