real or fake? pretty kool tho

ya this is real, ive seen a later demonstration on steve harvey's big time. He takes 5 quarters with dates going up in 1 year intergers and he stacks them .. and you can listen to the quarters tap against each other in his stomach and he can pick a year and it comes out.

he also did a bunch of the other tricks in this video in the demonstration.. i forget if he explains how he does it, my guess is some time of abnormality that gives him the ability.. like the asian guy who wins all the eating contests.. he has a special condition where his stomach is lower than everyone elses so it can expand further upwards.

ya this is real, ive seen a later demonstration on steve harvey's big time. He takes 5 quarters with dates going up in 1 year intergers and he stacks them .. and you can listen to the quarters tap against each other in his stomach and he can pick a year and it comes out.

he also did a bunch of the other tricks in this video in the demonstration.. i forget if he explains how he does it, my guess is some time of abnormality that gives him the ability.. like the asian guy who wins all the eating contests.. he has a special condition where his stomach is lower than everyone elses so it can expand further upwards.

Dang Phil I didn't think anyone else in the world watched VH1 but me. :haha: I loved where they showed the Japanese guy in the Sushi bar eating all those plates off the conveyor belt. Good stuff.

{Kobeoshee}

Someone was just telling me (as I was watching that) he has seen that guy before.. and has seen him do something with a rubix cude in his stomach, lol.. it's real by the way.. that guy is really famous.

what

you saying he sorted out a rubix cube in his stomach ?

like it went in sorte of messed up and then it came out all lined up ?