real or fake? pretty kool tho

I think it might have been fake because the video is low quality and skips alot and u never see the audience... kinda suspicious but if it is real then that guy has like a problem where he can keep things in his throat or something.

Maybe hes an alien with a scottish accent.. whom doesnt really breath through his throat  so he can hold stuff there.. and he breathes through a hidden hole in the back of his head which is covered by hair which filters out the dirt  :whaa: ever think of that?

damn ryan u have a wicked imagination man, do u write books?

anyways that was funny an alien  :haha: :haha: :haha:

u crack me up man :haha: :haha: :haha:

Nah, ive written a few short story's for school.. nothing major  :haha:

Remeber this.. impossible is nothing

ROFL

Impossible is Nothing, i love that quote man my football coach says it all the time when he's injecting us with steroids, lol jk, but yeah he inspired me, but never mind that.

you should seriously give a shot at writing a book, u have a pretty cool/funny imagination im down to read a book by u anyday man

impossible is nothing

If i were to write a book.. it wouldnt be for the money.. it would be for the love of imagination .. and getting other people to open up their minds.  :D

Oh and title will be something odd... like .. medula oblongada.. rofl

idk ill title it however seems appropriate.