Just wandering who did this to me?

Y did i get Banned?

basically scruffy because no one likes you..you are 100% fake...you have like 4 different accounts and comment your self on your posts...i believe another accnt you have is transedge? which you say you have transedge internet on, but then you say you have bellsouth.....your just a liar dude, thats all you will ever be...so just leave this forum forever and never return....this forum does not need people like you here....

Sorry i2d | ScruFFy |, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.

Voted

I mean seriously give a reason if your going to do that.....

What kind of moderators are here that just ban people for no reason.

Maybe it's because you dress a bit too provocatively.

..or maybe it's because your not an Elvis fan. I'd ban you for that alone. :evil6:

Scruff scruff, multiple times you were disrespectful to members of this forum, including mods. If you are wondering who did this to you, it was all the mods, they voted to ban you. There really isn't anything you should be wondering, I mean wandering about because you were unkind to members. Besides the disrespect, you're not much of an asset to this forum if all you can advise members to do is use google when most people search google before making a post here. Have a nice day and work on that spelling.

Sorry i2d | ScruFFy |, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.

Voted

I mean seriously give a reason if your going to do that.....

What kind of moderators are here that just ban people for no reason.

You know what? Maybe GOOOOOGGGGLLLLEEEEE will help you on this one  :D

Y did i get Banned?

you have choices, you picked the wrong piece of choice... you'll get over it or you won't... bottom line?

ya fucked up so grow up

he is gonna make a new account, but it'll still be the same moronic person with the mentality of a 5 year old behind the keyboard, so when he does make a post, i'll know it.. and i'll inform the mods so they can watch him too. So bottom line, scruffy just go away and don't come back... EVER

cynic    :-P

i think not, i think it's just honest, people like him need to grow up and stop wasting everyone else's time.

honestly, i can't believe you'd call me a cynic.. because i say the things all the other users of this forum were thinking.

<hr>

edit: for language -FE

Guest philp

honestly, i can't believe you'd call me a cynic.. because i say the things all the other users of this forum were thinking.

Take it easy, dude! She was just yankin' your chain.  ;)  :haha:  :haha:

<hr>

edit: quote for language -FE

lol the thing is to all the dum F#@&s on this website , especially the admins , omg you know nothing about connections or what to tell people besides bullS#!t. :notworthy:

Also i dont lie about my connections , i mean are you [snip] stupid it is simple i got Comcast bellsouth and transedge . and i dont post S#!t on other people besides this moron aka Elite [snip]Face Pete who is probably the biggest dumass on this whole site.

Also, wow dude jus made it to 25000 members , o S#!t that is real good and about 130000 posts , hmm and how much dslreports have , o ya they have more posts in a month than this site in 2 years.

Get over yourself , this site aint S#!t to anyother site and never will be.

So

[snip]

Swimmer:language