Are we going to get 1000 members before the end of the year?

MICROWAVE

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool stats B^) im the number 10 top poster. :) not bad. shug is only like 10 posts away from beating lorne... :shock:

Cool stats indeed. I'm no5. :)

Interesting to see that the Show off your desktop is the biggest thread so far, and it has almost as many view as an important sticky. Sniff, I'm so proud of that thread. :tongue:

1008 Members o.o...

267 of wich will actualy post :lol:

210 users total (from the old forum) that never logged in... meaning that there are actually about 800 good users... they may just read.. they may decide to post, who knows.  I have some forums I have been a member of for a while now and I have only posted twice to, but I still read all the time :-/

eh, I'm going to email our 1000th member

• 2 weeks later...

TOLD YA SO!  :evil6:

You were doubting 1000 by january 1st and now it's barely the 11th and it's already 1400

Now, for January it looks like a total of about 720+ new members, at least 500 more from the date of this post.

2 more months I expect 1200+ new members per month, we will see how my prediction does... lots of people to talk to.  :)

TOLD YA SO!  :evil6:

You were doubting 1000 by january 1st and now it's barely the 11th and it's already 1400

Now, for January it looks like a total of about 720+ new members, at least 500 more from the date of this post.

2 more months I expect 1200+ new members per month, we will see how my prediction does... lots of people to talk to.  :)

Of corse we will. Just check the stats page:

Average registrations per day:    14.2

^-as of 12/28/04

https://testmy.net/forum/index.php?action=stats [testmy.net]

I had the same feeling too.

• 3 weeks later...

My prediction was off... I thought there would be 720+ newmembers total  for January.  One more day left this month and we have gained 909 new members, yesterday alone was 56 new members, we should end at 950-970 -- man I was off  :evil6: --- Almost 2X our total users guys!  Thank you everyone for making this site a success.

lol i remember when this site was so small....  the Pimputer was when CA3LE started picking up members... we had like 28 pages on that thing... Any one talk to Lorne lately?? 

first 1000 posts.. https://testmy.net/forum/index.php?topic=133.0

The "pimputer" thread.. https://testmy.net/forum/index.php?topic=110.0

Wow those were the days... Hope some of the newer members take some time at take a look at those...