Long term effects of online gaming!!!!

Dark_Matter

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mexican has nothing to do with it. Leather razor straps, 2x4, elm switch, whatever was handy. One reason I liked summer hair cuts, they could not get ahold of my hair. By the way, I got slick one time when I figured out what a Readers Digest was really good for. You just slip in you underwear as a shield to protect your butt, but you have to remember to fake a scream, or the gigg is up. :haha:

It's true man i talked back to my dad once,

next thing i know i woke up 30 minutes later in the front yard with a big bump on my head man,

never talked back to my dad again, never ever,

I respect him like a mofo now.

Shit if that kid was my son,

he would wake up an hour later, bleeding from his head on a boat to Australia.

It's true man i talked back to my dad once,

next thing i know i woke up 30 minutes later in the front yard with a big bump on my head man,

never talked back to my dad again, never ever,

I respect him like a mofo now.

Shit if that kid was my son,

he would wake up an hour later, bleeding from his head on a boat to Australia.

DAMN!, vthat kind of violence breeds that kind of violence, yeah I took the wrath  at the time I was a kid to but times have changed, scince  thirty some or more years have gone by you cant even  touch your kid in a disrespectfull manner or you'll be screwed! At the same token, I to learned from the belt!!!!

Simply put he needs discipline. That is what is wrong with him now. A poll was taken in a prison, and every inmate said that he wished he had been disciplined and loved, yes both. No not abused, but punished none the less!

Spare the rod and spoil the child is not a myth or old fashioned.

• 9 months later...

I believe they can help people with nervous system damage to regenerate nerves, and improve reaction time...

It definitely stimulates the brain...

I know my reaction times have improved...And I believe it has also helped improve my nerve function in my left hand..

Plus, I take enjoyment from playing...Some folks are just too serious about it, and can't just play it and have fun..

"Online Gaming Positives"

Many may initially think that online gaming has more of a negative overall effect than off-line gaming, however, the opposite, in fact, seems to be true. It has not been shown that the presence of online gaming has increased the number of hours spent playing video games. Thus, most would say that it is better to be socially involved rather than playing in isolation. There also is no support to show that online gaming is more addictive than single-player games. The Internet has created numerous gaming possibilities that were not possible with the solitaire video games. The greatest asset which the Internet brings to gaming is the reintroduction of human opponents and teammates.

From: http://www.units.muohio.edu/psybersite/cyberspace/onlinegames/positive.shtml

Good morning all...anyone for 'Pong'? Hee

True granpa...we're all getting older by the nano-second...can't let that stop us. I'm not into either online or offline 'gaming' in the sense that it's meant here.

Online Gaming for me? "Googling", having formed the *perfect* search string for my purposes!!! (__)?

Happy (early) Valentine's Day!

http://www.google.com/heart/heart01.html <awww! :oops:

:hello:

Just to add the longer anyone plays, the oder they get.

:smiley:

Sort of what my grandad would say. For every minute that passes you by, there is one minute less to enjoy.

Happy (early) Valentine's Day!

http://www.google.com/heart/heart01.html <awww! :oops:

Did you go and skip one of my favorites mogramjo, Ground Hog Day  :?:  :?:

They even made movies out of it. I like the one with Bill Murraay. Poor slob.  :lol: