Frequency change...Please help

rob1144

I recently changed my frequency from 1150 to 1290 and my rec to vertical instead of hor and peaked out at 83 sig strength from previous 49 sig strength. But when I go through the whole setup and reset my terminal it goes back to the settings I started with. How do you keep the settings to stay where you change them, do I have to have dway in the picture...Please help

There is no way.  The only way is to beg Dway to do it for you.

When you run setup, you can connect to any sat or transponder that you want.  But when it "downloads configuration paramters", it reverts to what settings DWay has put you on.

Thank you for the reply. I was afraid of that being the case. I guess Id better fill up my coffee pot and grab my translation book lol and try to give them a good reason for the change, which they did in first place before my up grade from dw6000. And of course my realignment three days ago