CD/DVD covers

hid

Hey all :D

Could anyone reomend me some websites which contain CD and DVD covers (English Language).

If possible i would like them to be in their correct size, so i can just print them off striaght from the printer instead of adjusting them.

I use a Lightscribe DVD/CD burner, so I burn my labels, covers, etc. directly onto the disc itself. However, the following site might be useful to you as the covers offered may work for printing as well.

LightscribeCovers.Com

weddingcrashers6rs.th.jpg blow8kq.th.jpg winxppro3ob.th.jpg

The software I use is SureThing CD DVD Labeler Deluxe which offers printing as well as burning labels directly to the disc. There is a free version offered directly through Lightscribe at the following link which also gets the job done.

See here: SureThing 4 SE

Hope this helps you out. Good luck! :)

Thanks - just 2 clear a few things

what you mean ''printing as well as burning labels directly to the disc''. how do u put them directly on disk, do you have a machine that does that. also if i print them, will i need a special glue-type substance to apply the cover to disk.

if i print the dvd covers off, will they be in their exact size without me adjusting them i.e. i just cut them off paper and slide them in.

Thanks - just 2 clear a few things

what you mean ''printing as well as burning labels directly to the disc''. how do u put them directly on disk, do you have a machine that does that. also if i print them, will i need a special glue-type substance to apply the cover to disk.

if i print the dvd covers off, will they be in their exact size without me adjusting them i.e. i just cut them off paper and slide them in.

The machine that he is talking about is built into some cd/dvd burners and it is called lightscribe allowing you to burn labes onto a cd/dvd using label technology( i myself have lightscribe and honestly i nvr use it). 

well i wanted it for cd cases but cd label info also helps.

well i don't have the lebel scribe with my burner so do i need a special glue or can i use any typr od glue subtance.

Any more websites on cd and dvd covers will help.Thanks

well i wanted it for cd cases but cd label info also helps.

well i don't have the lebel scribe with my burner so do i need a special glue or can i use any typr od glue subtance.

Any more websites on cd and dvd covers will help.Thanks

Personally I don't put labels on cds, but you can get stick-on labels that you can print on.