P2p Music download client?

t1wireless

Which is the best? And by best i mean adware/malware free? I have tried kazaa,bearshare,morpheus but i always seem to get hammerd by spy-ware right after i install. So if you could , would someone plz post a link to a good clean p2p client LImewire or something.

Thanks,

Tim

No P2P program is fully spyware/malware/adware free...its just unrealistic.. limewire is spyware heaven.. just make sure you scan everything you download before opening it.. dont download .exe files from limewire either... WATCH OUT FOR THE ZIPPED FOLDERS. In my trial i downloaded 30 different folders that were zipped... at least 20 had a trojan/virus..

As loong as you have a good spyware program and anti virus you should have a problem with MUSIC

Yea but I tried Ares just now people dont even let u download their music or files.

It always says locally paused and no1 is letting u download.

The best thing out there that will always work is Limewire Pro

Limewire Pro hands down

I am a bit torrent fan.. but some ISP, comcast for instance, is beginning to throttle bandwidth based on how much torrent traffic you have coming in or out..  I guess they dont like the fact that over 50% of network traffic world wide is P2P related.