PrisonBreak Season 1

FiberOptic

Hello,

well i have downloaded upto episode 13using Limewire but episode 14+ arent there and I thaught is there anyway og getting them as I am in the UK, and we are on episode 7. I will use anythink Torrents whatever, I have tried ebay they dont have them either.

Please guys and NO SPOILERS lol...

Hello,

well i have downloaded upto episode 13using Limewire but episode 14+ arent there and I thaught is there anyway og getting them as I am in the UK, and we are on episode 7. I will use anythink Torrents whatever, I have tried ebay they dont have them either.

Please guys and NO SPOILERS lol...

have you tried doing a google search

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=prison+break+season+1+episode+14+torrent&btnG=Google+Search

or

http://ts.searching.com/search.asp?h=&query=prison+break&submit.x=0&submit.y=0

If they do something like that ill lose interest.. it would be nice if they just.. ended the show when its supposed to end.. and start working on a new series.. they would make more money .. because people will lose interest when they drag it out. Like the show 24, its a great show dont get me wrong.. but its getting so predictable... :whaa:

Congrats on the 600th  :D. Prison Break is a great show but I can't help thinking, how long will it last. Not to spoil anything, but when and if they do get out, what next? They get thrown back in jail and break out again? Guess we'll see how long they can drag this on..

im sure that season 2 will end up like season 1

they'll figure out a new way too escape but right before they escape, a new problem comes along, it would suck if they do escape and get thrown back into jail, but if they do escape i think they would get the next plane to Russia or just go down the border to the greatest country on Earth Mexico, and congrats on the 600th and ur b-day ryan314.