how do i keep this from coming up!

x_6985381

alright everytime i click into my documents, i get this programs that opens with it

OpenMG, it says missing file and what not then says it's all installed the way i've been getting out of it is taskmanager then it usally closes out the web browser's im viewing then gives me just the desktop picture then i double click and everything comes up again, how do i stop this / fix this?  :(

Guest thecableguy

alright everytime i click into my documents, i get this programs that opens with it

OpenMG, it says missing file and what not then says it's all installed the way i've been getting out of it is taskmanager then it usally closes out the web browser's im viewing then gives me just the desktop picture then i double click and everything comes up again, how do i stop this / fix this?  :(

By some chance have you recently installed SonicStage on your pc?  If so this link will

probably help you.  If not let me know....there is a ton of info out there on this problem.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=5EAF5898-2175-45EE-AB57-91F89434C2AE&displaylang=en

Leave it to Sony and Microsoft to really make a mess of things for some people....

Guest thecableguy

yeah this pc came with sony cd, but i deleted it as soon as i got it looks like i'll be deleting everything i find with sony cd on it ;) thanks

I don't blame you....personally I would write a nastygram to Sony and let you know what you think of their inept programmers.....but that's just me.