What Kind Of Credit Card Do You Have?

wyantm06

I was told that American express also has a plan that you can make payments on. Most credit card comp. have different plans. I don't have one those. That is the reason I didn't get one. Because of no min. payments. But like I said a friend of mine told me that they have a payment plan also.

I have seen commercials from Chase on TV about different plans. Check them out.

I have a  3 Chase Visa cards a AAA Visa card and 2 Master cards.

Once you show a payment history for 6 months you can call them and ask them if your interest rate can be lowered. They usually drop it 1 or 2 points. But not every time.

The highest interest rate I have on one card is 10.9% the rest are lower.

I was told that American express also has a plan that you can make payments on. Most credit card comp. have different plans. I don't have one those. That is the reason I didn't get one. Because of no min. payments. But like I said a friend of mine told me that they have a payment plan also.

I have seen commercials from Chase on TV about different plans. Check them out.

I have a  3 Chase Visa cards a AAA Visa card and 2 Master cards.

Once you show a payment history for 6 months you can call them and ask them if your interest rate can be lowered. They usually drop it 1 or 2 points. But not every time.

The highest interest rate I have on one card is 10.9% the rest are lower.

What's the best one you have? I am going to be applying for one tonight. I don't have a job lol so I think I better get one soon if I plan on purchasing things with it. It doesn't cost to just have a credit card does it?

I have two cards. I got the second one so I could build up credit up with it and get rid of the other one sometime in the future. The longer you keep a card, the more history creditors can see.

Anyway, my newest card the Paypal  seems very good so far. It has no annual fee, something to look for. Also in addition to seeing my account online, I can see a quick view of my credit rating including my credit score.

Peter

I have AMEX Gold along with Chase Mastercard and Citizens Bank Visa which are both 0% for the next 10 months. As far as American Express you can go to their website and if you have a valid account you can make large purchase (ie. a cruise) and defer the payments like a traditional Visa/Mastercard.

TheHalf

Chase Platinum, no problems, for ten years. Once a credit card co. told me I now owed them an annual fee, I called them and said cancel, they asked what type of card I wanted. They were willing to give me any type I wanted. I politely told them to shove it. Just tell them you are not happy, and see what they have to say. Unless you have credit problems, that might be why.

Also it should only cost if you are late, or interest. I always pay in full. Just a choice.

By the way, my wifes credit is so bad they will not give her one. Lol

And I have a 730 credit score.

I also have a Chase Plat. MC.  No annual fee and 1% rebate. 

Pay it off every Mo., saves writing a lot of checks.  My Wife has

Discover card.  Same deal, we are happy.  Have had them so

long I can't remember when we got them.  I don't do anything on

Credit except maybe a new car.  I bought a 2004 Grand Marquis

and financed it for 2 yrs to get another $1,000 off the price.

Couple more payments and its done.  BTW I love that car, very

comfortable, V8, rear drive, got 24.5 mpg from Tex. to Ga. and

that was driving 75 to 80 most of the time on the interstate.  :D :D :D

I got a Costco American express card. Costco only takes American express credit card now so it has worked out great. I pay by phone in full each month too so I make money by having the card because of the 1% to 3% rebates. :) So I thank you all who make payments so American express has the money to pay me to use there card. :)