Mass removing files from folders?

Supreme1

Ok guy's and gals this probably sounds like the Epitome of laziness. but is it possible to say highlight a groups of Folders and remove all file contents of them into the same File folder Meaning say i have a file folder called 1 and the contents are 4 more file folders called 2,3,4 and 5 so it looks like this http://img234.imageshack.us/my.php?image=example3da.jpg

is there a prog or something where i can just Highlight those folders and click Extract or something and the'll all go out to that screen the Folder 1 area.

Thank you all for any help and sorry for the Atrocious Sentence structure.

Ok here's another example aswell um say you have a folder with like you know a massive amount of subfolders. let's say in one folder you have 100 other ones (folders with say a image in each) is there a way to rigth click and extract the files from the folders to a designated directory?. sorry if im unclear

Guest thecableguy

Ok guy's and gals this probably sounds like the Epitome of laziness. but is it possible to say highlight a groups of Folders and remove all file contents of them into the same File folder Meaning say i have a file folder called 1 and the contents are 4 more file folders called 2,3,4 and 5 so it looks like this http://img234.imageshack.us/my.php?image=example3da.jpg

is there a prog or something where i can just Highlight those folders and click Extract or something and the'll all go out to that screen the Folder 1 area.

Thank you all for any help and sorry for the Atrocious Sentence structure.

Wooooow....and I thought I suffered from chronic degenerative digidemotivational syndrome.....you got me beat by a country mile!!  :haha:

Might try this: I just created a new folder. Moved some pics into the folder. Opened up the folder. Opened a second window with my pictures. Clicked and drug the pictures back into my pictures. And deleted the new folder which was empty now. Worked for me. :D

6 pictures, and only took me about a minute. First time I ever tried that either.

Supreme1 ;I hope this is what your asking.In a window like My Computer(Explorer) etc .Select editSelect all then you have several options ;You can select copy in edit & this will copy all the files.Then go to where you want them & Right click or to edit again & select paste.this will copy the files to that folder unless they are restricted files .

Another way is to create a folder where you want the files.Then in the folder you want the files from edit select all the select copy to folder if you want the files in both folders or move to folder if you only want the files in the new folder.You do have to do this in each folder you want to copy.If you want to you can just copy the folder & put it in the folder you want it in.Then when you open the new folder the pther folders will be there.If you don't want to leave the folders in the old location you can either select cut after copy or go back & delete the old folders.