WhAtS wRoNg wItH tEsTmY.nEt?

FGOKURULES

hey cable got the ip?  is a dos in order?

The IP address is 127.0.0.1

For DoS attack, try this from the command prompt: net stop dhcp

muhahahahaha

<hr>

But seriously, this joker don't know what he's messing with.  But we are better than to retaliate.  It's just some script kid with a new tool and a hard-on.  Nothin to worry about, TMN rocks on.

Guest thecableguy

.....in damons response - sorry for trying to hack your server - now that I know the password I will give it out to everyone

user name: ca3le

password: god

...i had 15 machines hacking your website at the same time - ....and to think that the password is something simple

i am the greatest haxor ever !!!! 11!!! pwn !1231~!!

:haha: :haha: :twogun::ar15::icon_salut::violent5::violent1:occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> :3some::ar15fire: :ar15fire: :hello::nono::headbang: :headbang:

.....in damons response - sorry for trying to hack your server - now that I know the password I will give it out to everyone

...i had 15 machines hacking your website at the same time - ....and to think that the password is something simple

i am the greatest haxor ever !!!! 11!!! pwn !1231~!!

:haha: :haha: :twogun::ar15::icon_salut::violent5::violent1:occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> :3some::ar15fire: :ar15fire: :hello::nono::headbang: :headbang:

Hey thats my password d^mnit!!

yeah.. the site is running much smoother.. thanks CA3LE! :cool:

Yeah it should be much better, I had to do some stuff with my domlogs.. perl was also out of date and causing cpan updates to lag the server... and of course we had the hack 'attempt' on top of that :-P  -- should be all cool now, sorry for the lag before.

damon....now that i have hacked your server, post it on the front page next time, so that haxors do not leg out the server

once again

haha, the password is actually CA3LEisthefriggenMan864753 -- lol