Karma question

Indestructable

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a database error too, so there's something in the database that has to be fixed before we can move stuff again.

And btw, [smite] is for people posting bad stuff, like I apparantly did twice. :roll:

[ ok didnt mean to edit it...ment to quote it lol , sorry ]

I got a database error too, so there's something in the database that has to be fixed before we can move stuff again.

And btw, [smite] is for people posting bad stuff, like I apparantly did twice. :roll:

actualy, i accidently smited you once trying to click applaud ( using a new pointer...its weird) so you can smote me if you like :twisted:

:) The red arrow is showing where my mouse was on hover, I had a little problem finding it at first also.......now dont smite me.....LOL

8) Microwave

I loooked at the pic. I don't  see those options above anyone's avatar. Do you have to post a certen # of times befor you can use karma?

actualy, i accidently smited you once trying to click applaud ( using a new pointer...its weird) so you can smote me if you like :twisted:

So that's one. And the other? I won't smite you tho, you'll get into the negatives all by yourself if you keep misclicking :whaa:

So that's one. And the other? I won't smite you tho, you'll get into the negatives all by yourself if you keep misclicking :whaa:

lol... owned :(

but i unno where the second is from lol.. but ...the offers still there :P

I only applaud people, unless there complete morons.

:) Great idea reno I try and do the same............... it is kinda funny to me though that we write and care so much about something that means absolutely nothing....LOL.... Haa funny corporeal beings........  :-P

8) Microwave

No kidding,about the caring thing. I only go to one other messeage boards though. and I don't post alot on them. I don't see in posting alot unless its necesary, Plus I am a horrible speller.  When I post its usally really short to,.