It's Peanut Butter federline

jypagan

I didn't even smile. How is that funny?

Someone has been watching some Loose Change 2nd Edition... Very interesting stuff I must say. :) You should loop in some of the other two towers going down with the windows blowing out some 30 stories below the rest of the falling debris. How does debris fall faster inside the building than outside where it is unobstructed...?...

Someone has been watching some Loose Change 2nd Edition... Very interesting stuff I must say. :) You should loop in some of the other two towers going down with the windows blowing out some 30 stories below the rest of the falling debris. How does debris fall faster inside the building than outside where it is unobstructed...?...

ask Dubya  :)

If I could make animated gifs, I would.

ask Dubya  :)

If I could make animated gifs, I would.

Well anyway I love Loose Change and In Plane Site.. You should check out Painful Deceptions too. It has ALOT of great info but the narrator is a complete dumbass unfortunately. He blows any credibility the film has. I'm not sure if there is anything to the videos or not but they are definantly fun as heck to watch. :) I am just happy to see more and more people at least noticing these videos. I had to call my wife in and show her your post.

Well anyway I love Loose Change and In Plane Site.. You should check out Painful Deceptions too. It has ALOT of great info but the narrator is a complete dumbass unfortunately. He blows any credibility the film has. I'm not sure if there is anything to the videos or not but they are definantly fun as heck to watch. :) I am just happy to see more and more people at least noticing these videos. I had to call my wife in and show her your post.

:haha: I feel famous.

Yeah, I want to see those... but I don't know how. Maybe I should try Google Video again. I think they're also coming out with a 3rd edition of Loose Change later this year.

Well I think I have a legal link to the Painful Deceptions video let me see. I know Loose Changes creator allows it to be traded on BT so it is legal as well. Let me see if I can find a link for. :) If I can find good legal links Ill open a thread and we will see what everyone thinks, I just dont want to get a big fight started so if everyone keeps it civil it could be interesting. Besides I am taking this topic way off, give me a sec. In Plane Site was allowed to be DL for free for a while but I dont know about the new directors cut, Ill check it out.