Hey swimmer....I have the perfect match for that guy's net cam

Guest thecableguy

Guest thecableguy

that is a bit sad seriously

the eagle box and the price it is just ludicrous man

you can get free laser as freebies from pharmaceutical companies to IT manufactures this days

Now I didn't say that I would buy it from them.....but it was motivation to check into them being available at a consumer level....I can build one for cheaper much cheaper than that.

Guest thecableguy

that is a bit sad seriously

the eagle box and the price it is just ludicrous man

you can get free laser as freebies from pharmaceutical companies to IT manufactures this days

Not those lasers.....the pointers you get from electronic companies as freebies are nothing more than glorified flashlights....these are much different as swimmer and I were talking about the other day...

I guess I should also point out that this was meant more tongue n cheek than anything and related to another thread......you know.....a joke...... :haha:

Guest thecableguy

I agree just. Must be nice to spend money. Times are tough with BUSH in office.

Why must there be a left wing whacko that turns a joke into something anti-Bush everywhere ya go....wooooow!  But I'll go ahead and add it to the ever growing list

that you guys blame him for....

Lets see.....

Kennedy's Death

World Hunger

World Glutteny

Black Holes

Global Warming

Global Cooling

Global staying where it is

Crop Circles

Alien Probing

Bird Flu

Horse Flu

Pig Flu

Fish Flu (this one was a real b^itch....left everyone looking like bubble eyed Koi)

Lazy Flu (this one was genetically engineered by the right to attack only those people who suck the life out of our economy and social systems because they're too lazy to work)

And of course the 2010 Great Earthquake of Los Angeles finally destroying everything including Beverly Hills and Hollywood (now this one hasn't happened yet but you can be sure you're blaming Bush for it already)

Oh and we can't forget the total erradication of the poor poor one eyed, one legged, bark toothed, sap sucking salamander located in uncle Henry Jones sewer pond in the Elk Snout Ward of New Orleans during hurricane Katrina.  After all everyone knows that Bush's weather modification machine is totally responsible for Katrina...he steered that storm right in there because Mayor Ray Nagin dared to demand that more money be spent in his city to feed the minority lazy and deliberately unemployed.  Instead spending it on our troops worldwide who defend this wonderful country's interests globally. 

And the list goes on and on and on....

Enough said..... :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Guest thecableguy

hahah.. that is pretty sweet.. now come up with a server system so you can move it.. and put it on a network..

Hehehe...wish I had a need for something like this....live in a nicely gated community and the guards are like pitbulls....we actually leave our doors unlocked  day and night around here.

man 1000$ can buy me my new computer.. the laser is sick though .. but 1k$ is alot of money.

Am i missing somethign or is there more applications to this laser thing other than popping some balloons and setting stuff on fire cause i set stuff on fire all the time lol

Guest thecableguy

1000$ for a stupid laser... WOW......who in their right mind would pay that rediculous amount for a stupid novelty item... I KNOW I WOULDNT  :haha:

I think you missed the point....this was actually a running discussion between swimmer and I in another thread....I didn't want to go totally off topic again in that thread.....the point is...no...I wouldn't spend that kind of money either but if you had read the other thread you would understand....bottom line....the post was all tongue n cheek.....noithing serious about it....

Is it me or do some people seriously need to step away from the computer and get their laugh on.....

Guest thecableguy

man 1000$ can buy me my new computer.. the laser is sick though .. but 1k$ is alot of money.

Am i missing somethign or is there more applications to this laser thing other than popping some balloons and setting stuff on fire cause i set stuff on fire all the time lol

In another thread the discussion had wandered about a guy who needed help setting up a network with a netcam in the office.  I suggested he add a laser to the cam and sit at home with a sweet computer in the window of the office with the door wide open.....as a would be thief approached ...well....I think you get the idea...of course there would be two way audio capability as well......nothing more fun than toying with the uneducated greedy with a webcam and laser....just think of the possibilties.... :)

Guest philp

Why must there be a left wing whacko that turns a joke into something anti-Bush everywhere ya go....wooooow!  But I'll go ahead and add it to the ever growing list

that you guys blame him for....

Lets see.....

Kennedy's Death

World Hunger

World Glutteny

Black Holes

Global Warming

Global Cooling

Global staying where it is

Crop Circles

Alien Probing

Bird Flu

Horse Flu

Pig Flu

Fish Flu (this one was a real b^itch....left everyone looking like bubble eyed Koi)

Lazy Flu (this one was genetically engineered by the right to attack only those people who suck the life out of our economy and social systems because they're too lazy to work)

And of course the 2010 Great Earthquake of Los Angeles finally destroying everything including Beverly Hills and Hollywood (now this one hasn't happened yet but you can be sure you're blaming Bush for it already)

Oh and we can't forget the total erradication of the poor poor one eyed, one legged, bark toothed, sap sucking salamander located in uncle Henry Jones sewer pond in the Elk Snout Ward of New Orleans during hurricane Katrina.  After all everyone knows that Bush's weather modification machine is totally responsible for Katrina...he steered that storm right in there because Mayor Ray Nagin dared to demand that more money be spent in his city to feed the minority lazy and deliberately unemployed.  Instead spending it on our troops worldwide who defend this wonderful country's interests globally. 

And the list goes on and on and on....

Enough said..... :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

You forgot about about Jimmy Hoffa's disappearance. I'm pretty sure Bush had something to do with that too.  :roll:  :roll:

Guest thecableguy

You forgot about about Jimmy Hoffa's disappearance. I'm pretty sure Bush had something to do with that too.  :roll:  :roll:

Oh yea.....I did forget that one.....consider it added! :)

Man I would not want to be president, you get blamed for sneezing. I know, nobody blames Bin Lauden any more, but he started all this anyway. Guess I just don't have broad enough shoulders to do his job. And the pay would not be enough. He also is not in charge of State Gov't. I know off topic.

Chill all!! Geez this post has nothing to do W/ politics, Good God no wonder the left are freaking out , every time someone says ANYTHING all hell breaks out! BTW nice original post ! Left,  right , mod, who the hell cares? Personally I feel I ride the ridge of conservatism,..............most of the time  :D Just gettin off on these post makes my day. Somebody start a post on politics, please!          Really cool Laser, LMK if anyone gets one Id love to have one . ;)

Guest thecableguy

Chill all!! Geez this post has nothing to do W/ politics, Good God no wonder the left are freaking out , every time someone says ANYTHING all **** breaks out! BTW nice original post ! Left,  right , mod, who the **** cares? Personally I feel I ride the ridge of conservatism,..............most of the time  :D Just gettin off on these post makes my day. Somebody start a post on politics, please!        Really cool Laser, LMK if anyone gets one Id love to have one . ;)

You are correct...it didn't until the third post from the guy blaming his lack of money on Bush....totally blew me out of the water on that one because it had no place in the discussion.  Just a little jab from the left any time they can....anyway...it's been quite fun since then....what was supposed to be a continued laugh between swimmer and it turned into well....nuff said.....I am constantly amazed by the human mind.....and the places it will take you....

You are correct...it didn't until the third post from the guy blaming his lack of money on Bush....totally blew me out of the water on that one because it had no place in the discussion.  Just a little jab from the left any time they can....anyway...it's been quite fun since then....what was supposed to be a continued laugh between swimmer and it turned into well....nuff said.....I am constantly amazed by the human mind.....and the places it will take you....

jkandra is quite the funny guy...so that was him interjecting his own brand of humor into this very public discussion...surely u didn't intend this to be private...huh?...it's right out there on the main board for all to participate in...

i don't get it...why would anyone buy a flashlight to cut tape or pop a balloon???...it must have some other practical purpose...that i'm not thinking of...

Guest philp

i don't get it...why would anyone buy a flashlight to cut tape or pop a balloon???...it must have some other practical purpose...that i'm not thinking of...

For bragging rights, I suppose. Or maybe for the same reasons that a guy who's 5' 7" needs to buy a Hummer or Ford Excursion.  :haha:  :haha:  :haha:  :haha:

Guest thecableguy

jkandra is quite the funny guy...so that was him interjecting his own brand of humor into this very public discussion...surely u didn't intend this to be private...huh?...it's right out there on the main board for all to participate in...

I don't think that was humor nor do I think that he meant it that way considering that is

the very same nonsense we seem to be hearing these days from people of the same mindset.  There was no place to seemlessly inject any form of politics into my original post.  Now....if he had said "Cheney ought to take that with him on hunting trips next time he invites "friends" to go hunting....." that would have been funny.

Instead....jkandra opted for the same ol blame Bush line we've been hearing since he WON his first election.  Now I made the decision after the post to turn it into something funny and I think I did an honest and original job of it.  I could have handled it another way and every bone of my patriotic and Republican body wanted to....well...unleash a verbal whipping under the circumstances, however that was not done. 

The positive responses not only in the thread but also privately have been impressive.....Jkandra's original post has been totally defused and people for the most part are commenting on the comical side of my response to his...which was the intention of my post to begin with.  Therefore no defense of jkandra is warranted as he's not being attacked......

Guest thecableguy

For bragging rights, I suppose. Or maybe for the same reasons that a guy who's 5' 7" needs to buy a Hummer or Ford Excursion.  :haha:  :haha:  :haha:  :haha:

Oh my.....now that's funny!!

thecableguy.. i dont know what you just said in that :lol:  my brain hurt to much to read all of that.. something about a hummer, PETA, and people dying..

back on topic.. screw that POS laser pointer..

1ABL_550x385.jpg

That is a laser for the nose of a boeing 747-400 for the US military to shoot down missles..

Guest thecableguy

thecableguy.. i dont know what you just said in that :lol:  my brain hurt to much to read all of that.. something about a hummer, PETA, and people dying..

back on topic.. screw that POS laser pointer..

1ABL_550x385.jpg

That is a laser for the nose of a boeing 747-400 for the US military to shoot down missles..

Hehehehe that was a bit verbose wasn't it.....that's what I get for writing right when I wake up....let me parse that a bit....