trouble understanding results

Error20

Welcome to the forum :hello:

If you're looking for a name of who it belongs to, you would have to contact the ISP and they may or may not tell you assuming you have a good reason, but your chances are slim.

Not much...

Earthlink, Inc. ERLK-CBL-TW-SOUTHEAST (NET-24-110-0-0-1)

24.110.0.0 - 24.110.255.255

EARTHLINK,INC ERLK-TW-CENTRALFL01 (NET-24-110-0-0-2)

24.110.0.0 - 24.110.255.255

Ok..so heres the thing..say I have alog of all IP addresses that are communicating with a persons computer...if there are several tha are persistant and daily, does that possibly mean something? For example...I'll be honest...My boyfriend is cheating...I want to know who is communicating with.

S

It depends.. what you mean by communicate. AIM communicates with a server not the actual person.  Likewise an email client, server not a person...  The only way that you would be able to get their IP address is they established a direct connection to your computer.. even there I dont know if you firewall would pick it up as a threat..