Oklahoma man asks Reg to turn off the internet

Guest thecableguy

Guest thecableguy

This is so funny it made my face hurt from laughin......sorry for the link only but the article is so long it just didn't seem appropriate to post it all here.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/03/27/tuttle_email/

Funny thing....I used to live real close to Tuttle, OK.  talk about a 1/2 horse town....wow....

And for more grins....here is the site in question....

http://tuttle-ok.gov/

Guest thecableguy

In that town, he probably is a computer whizz. :haha:

Yup...he probably is.....I don't know which is worse.....the fact that he no doubt is the resident expert or that they allow him to manage a public website...have you seen it?  OMG!!!! 

Guest thecableguy

Can you imagine how excited he would get if he read the post about "is your son a computer hacker"  :haha:

Would like to see the expression on his face after he read that! :confused2: :confused2: :confused2:

Also I could not pull up the city web site in the article link.  ;)

Dunno about the city link....tested it here on two pc's and it's workin fine...copy and paste into a new browser and try.

Yea lol tutle I guess isn't that big never really been there much. I live in Oklahoma City Oklahoma and we are alot bigger then there lol. But anyway that is a funny read lol. I can't believe some people lol but yea some are just not smart at pc's but what got me is he said he was in the IT field or something for like 12 years or something lol.

Guest thecableguy

Yea lol tutle I guess isn't that big never really been there much. I live in Oklahoma City Oklahoma and we are alot bigger then there lol. But anyway that is a funny read lol. I can't believe some people lol but yea some are just not smart at pc's but what got me is he said he was in the IT field or something for like 12 years or something lol.

Well there are many of his kind in Oklahoma....it's the best they can find in Oklahoma because the cheap b^^t^^ds won't pay anything over about $9.00 per hour no matter how much experience you have.....not when they have some old fart (twice as old as me that is) that claims to be an expert because he once worked at an IBM plant somewhere and the people are so backwards they think a background check is when ya call all of his neighbors at the church and ask if he's a good guy or not (little do they know he worked as the JANITOR at the IBM plant).  I worked for a major tribal entity there and oh my god what a mess one of these so called experts had created.....

Guest thecableguy

lol i've seen this posted on like 10 different places and it's still funny, it wouldn't be so funny except that he said he was a computer expert of 20+years, too bad he doesn't know CentOS is an operating system and not a group of hackers.

You have to understand....in his little town...him taking on the CentOS "hackers" is big news....he's a hero....thats because the townspeople are (now I know this is gonna be hard for you to accept)....are dumber n he is......by a very very long country mile......what's even funnier he's too stupid realize that everyone else on planet earth is laughing their arses off at him.