Canon i960 Printer Troubles [URGENT]

al244

Hey. I need answers asap. I have a community service due tomorrow (actually due today, but I was excused because my printer wasn't working). My printer is being stupid. It won't print out whole images. If I want to print out an essay for example, it will cut the 1 page essay into 3 or more different parts on 3 different pages. It's happened before, but time fixed it. I thought it would simply be an ink outage since I ran outta cyan, but I ran to the store today and replaced the ink without any new results. I have to print out a lot of pictures and my printer cutting one image into many won't work. I've tried reinstalling drivers but no luck. HELP!!! This project is due tomorrow!!!

The issues you are describing usually come from corrupt drivers.

Did you re-install them over the drivers (already installed), or did you un-install the drivers then re-install them?

Did you go to the Canon website for newer drivers?

You can follow these steps HERE

(I fixed the URL, enter your printer model, then look through the support)

Guest thecableguy

Hey. I need answers asap. I have a community service due tomorrow (actually due today, but I was excused because my printer wasn't working). My printer is being stupid. It won't print out whole images. If I want to print out an essay for example, it will cut the 1 page essay into 3 or more different parts on 3 different pages. It's happened before, but time fixed it. I thought it would simply be an ink outage since I ran outta cyan, but I ran to the store today and replaced the ink without any new results. I have to print out a lot of pictures and my printer cutting one image into many won't work. I've tried reinstalling drivers but no luck. HELP!!! This project is due tomorrow!!!

Remove the printer drivers altogether and reinstall AFTER you reboot the PC...try that and lemme know....also go to their website and make sure you have the latest and greatest rev of their drivers.