error msg.

calumetbud

that is what i was thinking to, did several scans using panda internet secruity. Looks like it has to do with nortons. I have no idea.

I had the same problem with norton  back in the day when i didn't know better' I removed it by wiping HD Clean and reformatting'  Advice get rid of Norton and install other AV product' such as AVG or Kaspersky' Use a registry repair program such as Registry Mechanic to fix problems or wipe and reformat HD. My 2 Cents'

If you used add/remove programs to get rid of Norton, a lot of the time that does not work. 

What version and year of Nortons did you have?  Was it a standalone Antivirus install, or part of a suite like Norton Internet Security or System Works?

You can get an uninstaller which cleans the reg keys from symantec.com.  If you answer the above question, I can help you find it.