Guest Krelian

Too bad there's not a "Are you for real?" smiley... I'm picturing a combination of sarcasm and wtf.

55Mbps difference is a massive peak... :haha:

If you won't take our advice it's fine with me... disabling Norton might help too (pos software...)

small community?, you should of known you were wrong, and you woulndt believe us, how else would we get to you, since your 22 and all, you wouldnt of ever known you were wrong, now you got it and your pissed cause its not what you thought and were bragging bout, your fault

ok........ :)

Guest Krelian

For 1 that was the first thing I did when I got on, Everything was cleared. But IF it was fake I would have no idea.

How often can you fool a Speed test, Not my fault it scored that high.

I just post a result and get flamed by a bunch of baffoons acting like 14 year old kids picking on a new kid with a bad hair cut.

It's pathetic, I had heard this place was highly regarded I thought I would stop by and check it out, First test. Comes out like that.

Whatever man. Might not be real but sure as **** was funny.

For 1 that was the first thing I did when I got on, Everything was cleared. But IF it was fake I would have no idea.

How often can you fool a Speed test, Not my fault it scored that high.

I just post a result and get flamed by a bunch of baffoons acting like 14 year old kids picking on a new kid with a bad hair cut.

It's pathetic, I had heard this place was highly regarded I thought I would stop by and check it out, First test. Comes out like that.

Whatever man. Might not be real but sure as hell was funny.

thats what happens when you try and pass a redickuless speed test like that as you actual results

Guest Krelian

Umm it's not like I was disregarding you're opinions all I was saying was that my Cache was cleared did you want a ******* video of me clearing you tool?

Give me break man.

Guest Krelian

dlewis did I just not say this was the FIRST time i've been to this site I did ONE test and posted it.

I didn't run another test until I got flamed, And it came out at 5000+

Even if the tests were cached and he didnt relize it, or some sort of other application caused his false speed to be reported as that high its not the first time we've had cache claimers saying they have such high speeds.

Perhaps when someone makes a cache report it should be moved to a subforum because all it takes is a few people and a simple misunderstanding to turn into a conflict. Maybe someone can write a quick topic and sticky it about cached speed tests because although he might have known it was a false speed test from the start, there will be others that wont have a clue.

Guest Krelian

You know what I don't know why I'm wasting my time, I know the truth that's all that matters.

Ridiculous never in my life have I seen this before. I stick to my guns, My cache was clear when I ran that test think what you want...Blooper test whatever that's how it came out I have no idea but it did.

Like i said all it took was a simple misunderstanding and this topic now has 3 pages of fighting.

Its not like none of the people here gave you false information. In the first couple of posts we clearly told you that your speeds were either cached or you needed to take a different speed test to show your true speed.

Some of the posts that accuse it of being false right out, have a good right to say it because we see this day in and day out. I can understand if every post rudely told you your test was false and didnt offer any help but before it got out of hand i believe the people here respectfully told you what to do and what could be causing it

Guest Krelian

Well see I was hesitant to take another test because all they were saying is it was cached which I didn't believe because I KNEW it was not I had just previous cleared it all with CCleaner, I do that when I close my browser and before I open it.

I had just got on before I ran the test.

It may have been a fluke done by the BF2 Client downloader maybe was the only thing I had going while I did the test, And that wasn't browser based.

Thats why i suggest someone make a cached speed test sticky so the first post to a topic like this can give the user some tips whether its something hes doing wrong or if he needs to try different mirrors or tests.

This would help not only provide fast information to the problemed user but stop threads like this from happening

EDIT: I can assure you the testmy community is civilized, just things got a little out of hand. The people here know what there talking about and are always glad to help... this is like the 2nd fight ive seen and ive been here over a year

Sometimes other factors can affect your speed test results other than the cache.  Such as a firewall, antivirus, or any other software.  And sometimes the speed tests cough and give a bad result.  Before we scream "cached" we should remember these things.

on the other hand....showing 55Mbps on a cable connection should throw up a red flag..........................................................................................................

I hate to see this happen - there are always people who post here and get speeds of 100 times the regular speed that company offers - some people give up easy and realize that the results are false, others unfortunatelly think they are god like - when 10 people are telling you that the result is false, make sure you know that it isnt before starting an argument :)

there hasnt been a single test in this community that yielded a result that is 100 times faster than normal speeds (that was legit) - that should say something :)

Guest Krelian

Once again, I'm new here...As I have said numorous times...You might want to try a little something we here call "Reading".

I have no idea what test scores have been posted in this community cause once again I'm new here.

Personally I find all of you arrogant pigs but that's another story. Like I said, First Test, I posted what do you want. So much for being Civil...

Maybe you don't realize it, but you were more rude than anyone else.  Blanking out your posts certainly doesn't help your reputation either.

As for arrogant pigs... that's a new one :lol:  I've been called an ape before, but not a pig...

Guest Krelian

Maybe you don't realize it, but you were more rude than anyone else.  Blanking out your posts certainly doesn't help your reputation either.

As for arrogant pigs... that's a new one :lol:  I've been called an ape before, but not a pig...

Explain to me how I was being rude before anyone else...(I can't wait to see this)

Do elaborate please...My rep means nothing here as I'm not staying in this community...

I had no clue that..That result could be false BUT before even explaining it to me that it could be like I said I got bulled over with flames...Huh funny?

I applaud that person who said you were an ape as they were probably right, As for pig...Just an expression if you take it to heart that I mean everyone is pig literally than...That's you're stupidity.

I blanked out my posts with hope that maybe this post would deleted then I wouldn't have to worry about it anymore.

Ok back on topic please..

Since just about all of the speed tests are gone :roll:  There isnt much that I can go off of.. If you are still having problem clearing cache, which from what I can see, not a lot due to the missing posts, it look like everything might have not been cleared.  I am in no way an expert on CCleaner  I guess what some of the guys were saying is that if you post a cached test, normally anything above about 30mbps, they are going to let you know it.  It isnt to be mean, an insult on your intellegence, or even you.  Just saying.. it is a cached test and that you need to retest to get an accurate result.  There is a wealth of info on this site to not only help you but also for you to help others.