What Kind Of Internet Has This Speed

BlazingSpeed

I was at my dads office recently , he works for the aif force, and i happened to come to this site. I noticed the internet was faster than my cable at home so, hadda test it. The first dl test  said it was 251 times fasters than 56k...then the second one said 301 times faster. I was going to post the speeds but, because it was an air force computer and all that didnt want ip to fall into wrong hands and what not..Could anyone tell me what type of internet thier running?

:) I was on an Army base recently and they had OC3, the government especially the military always gets the latest greatest, because the people that order it are not paying the bill.

I was in communications in the Army and Comm. Centers always have the best.......thats where all the Spy's work out of its called G-1, in the Army they were called ASA I think (to many years ago) but we always had real cool stuff. I rode the first quad back then and I had never even heard of one or saw a picture, didn't even know they existed, that was the only cool part of being in the Army plus being a young kid and getting to run the shitz out of any vehicle I ever drove....LOL our tax dollars at work :-P  And if they stay on their network its way faster!!!

8) Microwave