Daylight Savings

Starting next year

On August 8, 2005, President George W. Bush signed the Energy Policy Act of 2005. This Act changed the time change dates for Daylight Saving Time in the U.S. Beginning in 2007, DST will begin on the second Sunday of March and end the first Sunday of November. The Secretary of Energy will report the impact of this change to Congress. Congress retains the right to revert the Daylight Saving Time back to the 2005 time schedule once the Department of Energy study is complete.

2006 and before Daylight Saving would begin the 1st sunday of April and end the last sunday of Oct.

2007+ Daylight will begin on 2nd sunday of March and end 1st sunday of November

http://webexhibits.org/daylightsaving/b.html

Arizona, I do think stays on whatever, but not Indiana anymore.

Indiana Moves to Daylight-Saving Time Yahoo! News. I heard of a story from Indiana that a guy and his son will come to your house and change all of your digital clocks for $10. I believe it's mostly aimed at the elderly. Interesting non the less.

"Clock inspector!"

I'am amazed Indiana finally got with the times. :shock: