Hi everyone! Let's get to know each other. Nickname - Avatar- Sig

j3grizz

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey did a plane really hit the pentegon?

There lots of info both ways i dont really know what to believe

I saw it on TV, so it's gotta be true.! :)

Seriously, I was in the Med when all this stuff was happening. When I got out, the Pentagon was already rebuilt and ground zero in NYC was cleaned up. The threats are real, the need for secure ports and fenced borders is not lip service.

The threats are real, the need for secure ports and fenced borders is not lip service.

Amen! Let's not be dis-illusioned, they're still in the U.S. Lets clean up our own yard, get these m-fers out and keep 'em out.

:roll: :roll: :roll: Mercy !!!!!!!!!!! That is some tall smoke blowing. A/1C flying an A-10, that ain't happening, no NCO flys a real plane and at your age being in Iraq is also suspect. You may be good at computers but, you need to leave the smoking to a Pro. Just wanted to let you know that you got caught. :haha: :haha: :haha:

You can look at my profile and find out all you need to know or send a message.

Busted? :haha: And he's only 18!

About me? Not much. 39 yr old Italian from New England, I only live in Kentucky, I'm not from here. I have a sick, twisted sense of humor. I own all roads I drive on, and I'm the guy who won't let you merge on the highway (or any other possible place you might try to get in front of me). I have a warped sense of humor which I am passing down to my offspring (yes, I have spawned). Built my own PC and plan to do it again. I tailgate old people just to make them nervous. I love '80's music. I find humor in just about anything. I hold grudges. That's about it I guess. I'm pretty much an all around nice guy. :evil6:

hahaha.. stank_ho.. you are the man!

'I tailgate old people just to make them nervous.I hold grudges.I own all roads I drive on, and I'm the guy who won't let you merge on the highway (or any other possible place you might try to get in front of me)."

I'm pretty much an all around nice guy.

damn straight

At least we know why he lives in Kentucky. In AR I own the back-roads.

Where's that, Hazard county? Didn't they film Deliverence down there? Or wait, was it in western Missouri? I'll have to look that one up......hey Cholla!!!!

Where's that, Hazard county? Didn't they film Deliverence down there? Or wait, was it in western Missouri? I'll have to look that one up......hey Cholla!!!!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068473/trivia

The movie was shot on the Chattooga River, dividing South Carolina and Georgia.

No that was in responce to stinky hoe's question about where the movie was shot.

Yea, I have been spending a lot of time on here as well. I do it to stay caught up with the times and make friends. Like I said earlier I work on mainly HVAC so I don't get to play with computers all day and stay sharp. So, I have to get on the net to stay caught up. Van even got on to me for spamming which I didn't mean to do! Sorry Van. Anyway I forgot, I have a little one as well. He is into everything. (A holy terrr) lol

Van even got on to me for spamming which I didn't mean to do! Sorry Van. Anyway I forgot, I have a little one as well. He is into everything. (A holy terrr) lol

no problem :)

cool, how old the little one and what gender?

Im 32 and have a Boy 8 years old and a girl 3 years.

VanBuren :)

We should start a thread about who we are..and what our Avatars+Screen names mean.. I'll Go first.. My Screen name means "F*ck You Goku Rules". I LOVE DRAGON BALL Z. My avatar is just something crazy from the A-Team show. I am A network analyst from Chase Bank.....

Help other members By stating what your good at..... And what you do......