Hi everyone! Let's get to know each other. Nickname - Avatar- Sig

j3grizz

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

php... I do some PHP coding...

Sig... I was bored. lol.

I do a decent amount of computer cleanup and repair, some network installation, scripting... I also do a decent amount of physical labor but I don't think that would help anyone on here :lol:

My id is my initials, the 46 is just random....  No avatar  but the dog is mine  :)

14+ years with computers and networking. I work as a Network Administrator (an IT Department of 1 person) for a private non-profit company of about 100+ staff doing pretty much everything involved with LAN setup/support/design, software, hardware, maintaining 8 servers (a mix of sco unix, nt4.0, win2003 srvr. ent. ed.), database programming, help desk support, telephony, etc. for the corporation.  They keep me pretty busy but I love it!  :)

Today's theme is about looking back on your life, realizing that you couldn't have lived it any other way, and being totally satisfied with yourself, here and now.  Guilt is simply repressed anger, so don't let it control your decisions.  Release your regret, forgive yourself and others, and be freed.  1L.

cholla its simply a variety of cactus.In Spanish it can mean segmented ,jointed, or sometimes head but not like the one on your neck.I used it from the cactus me & a cactus have some simular characteristics if you grab hold your going to get something stuck in you.  A character in an old Western movie Branded was named cholla .The movie misspelled it choya the way its correctly pronounced.

The avatar & sig are John Wayne related.Simply I'm a western fan & the "Duke " is one of my favorites.

Also thanks to a suggestion from ROM-DOS I added the DUKE Dial Up Knowledge Expert.

I still have a sig that php made for me that I eventually will use again.

Thats about it.

Hi FGOKURULES welcome to the forum. We just done something similar to this here http://www.testmy.net/forum/t-13068. ;)

j3grizz...this is the same thread the title just got changed a while back...note the topic number...13068...

edit...ahhhhh...i see...just- merged them...cool topics belong together :P

===============================================

my id is parts of my name...my avatar is a painting of a spirit (or sometimes it's a fairy or angel)...my sig is a little diddy i found one day that much describes the way i think and try...that is...try...to live

Avatar is a goblinhead (naturally), and was found somewhere in june 2002, I stuck with it.

Sig contains a quote from bash.org and a link to the Goblin Rhyme, a story of 10 goblins dying in some strange ways.

he. honestly, it means nothing. it is the name a comic book character gave to an ironically mentioned boogyman type figure, i've only seen it mentioned, ever, in one panel.

even googling or yahooing it returns only hits from here.

i simply chose it because two other names i tried were taken, and i felt pretty sure this would be free.

as for work in IT, mostly been there done that got the shirt. from telecomm's to admin, retail sales to repair, helldesk to installation.

My Nick name was changed to RayRay909 back when i first joined testmy.net. Its my name and my dads used instead of Junior the 909 is my area code and it was part of my old e-mail address....  My sig is about one of my favorite new Retro Cars The Mustang GT With the Gone in 60 Seconds Eleonor's body kit... as for my avatar its a desktop icon i use... Im a Local Videographer and Handyman..

edited by mistake....