Bomb

Dark06

Okay so we got a bomb threat call into the schoool today so school was cancell today

it's the secound one i seen there was one on the last day of school last year and we had to go in an extra day to school while every1 else was at the pool

It has kinda become like a school tradition every year you can expect at least one bomb threat and if your lucky there will be a real bomb in there  :haha::lol:

so im wondering does this only happen at my school?

If this has happen at your school plz tell

Lol hasnt happened this year but in the past years we would get about an avaerage of 2 per month( i kno this sounds crazy.  When we did have a bomb threat we did not miss school,  we just simply evacuated the whole school and we all went out on the track and waited(like that would protect us from a bomb) for the administrators to check the school.  But know we hardly have any bomb threats as we used to becasue they caought the person awhile back that was making all the calls

Lol hasnt happened this year but in the past years we would get about an avaerage of 2 per month( i kno this sounds crazy.  When we did have a bomb threat we did not miss school,  we just simply evacuated the whole school and we all went out on the track and waited(like that would protect us from a bomb) for the administrators to check the school.  But know we hardly have any bomb threats as we used to becasue they caought the person awhile back that was making all the calls

Same here they sent us to the football field but like a hundreath kids storm the 5 adminastaters that were blocking the exit needless to say they were over run even when the cops tried to stop us i took off

when we had to evacuate the school we went to the track and the only way out was in the swamps

While I was in high school, we had some pretty strange things happen.  There was once a "race riot" on the second floor, which I was lucky enough to witness, but smart enough to stay out of.  Basically, some dipshit said some racial bad words and pissed off a lot of people who decided it was as good a time as any to try and beat up everyone.  Needless to say, it ruled.  Another time, there was a gas leak in the science section of our school, so we got to go home, and this was in December, on a Friday, right after 4 days off school for all the snow we were getting.  We couldn't even take finals that year because that week was the last week in the semester; we had to take them the first few days after Christmas break.  Oh yeah, another time, some asshole brought a mother stuffing tear gas canister to school and let it off in the lunch room during lunch.  And our lunch room was a horrible place to be at anytime.  One door in, and I mean one door, not a double door and not an open hallway, this door was closed, and one door out.  Also, the ceiling was open up to the first floor, lunch room was on the bottom floor, and so if anyone wanted, they could've locked those doors and just popped us off one by one with a gun.  But anyway, that guy let that gas go and made a ton of people sick, and one girl even had a miscarriage, due to the inhalation of the gas.  He went to jail real good, luckily, because he was eighteen already.  We never had a bomb threat though, but we sure had a lot of threats about people planning on bringing guns to school and shooting us all, which, like I said, would have been damn easy.  My school even had a list of kids that potentially could break into the computer system and changes grades and all that crap.  My name was, proudly, on that list.  Apparently someone had done it a couple years before and they didn

The first week of high school for me was very violent:  i think there was a total of 8 fights the first week involving four or more people per fight.  These fights were mainly racial issues aswell.  One of the fights involved 2 whites, 2 hispanics and 2blacks all going at it.  Fourtanelty all or most of the people that got in the fights were expelled but i do have to admit the fights were pretty cool to watch,  a good amount of blood was shed during these fights.  And whenever there is a fight in the lunchroom everyone jumps on the lunch tables and chairs and cheers them on.  I have to say coming from a very affluent middle school where there was a total of one fight the whole year, to the high school i am in now was a huge change

I did work with a guy at an airline catering shop(yeah your yucky airline food, and yeah I spit in your food :haha: ) who called from the pay phone in the hall. The FBI was called in with bomb dogs, we all had to stand out in the cold waiting, mid January. My buddy asked if he should confess so we could go back in where it was warm. I replied, hell no. They finally let us back in  and the was the last one any one attempted. Thank goodness, it is not funny when it is going on. Before, yeah. And years later yeah.  :haha:

well my school is vary small no fights or bomb's to many as i would say computer geeks (and yes i am one of them)

the worse so far was some one found out all the 11th grades id # and voted for everone in the 11th frade for prom king dn queen

and some stuff to myspace but will tell that story later