9/11: Revealing the Truth, Reclaiming Our Future

kedwon

As to Jim Jones.  I saw a documentary on him and his cult quite a long time ago.

As best I remember his ex said he was a looney tunes control freak.  I don't

remember if she was his GF or Wife.  It also said that there were survivors.

The US has several bases in S. Korea, we are staying at the request of the SK Gov.

but, I don't think the SK people really want us there.  If we were to leave it wouldn't be long until they would be at the mercy of that loony tunes NK dictator.  Then the UN would want us to free them again just as we mainly did by ourselves in 1950.  I

was there myself from Nov. 1951 to Oct 1952.  It sure wasn't dull then, 7 days a week

even if I was in the USAF.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As to Jim Jones.  I saw a documentary on him and his cult quite a long time ago.

As best I remember his ex said he was a looney tunes control freak.  I don't

remember if she was his GF or Wife.  It also said that there were survivors.

The US has several bases in S. Korea, we are staying at the request of the SK Gov.

but, I don't think the SK people really want us there.  If we were to leave it wouldn't be long until they would be at the mercy of that loony tunes NK dictator.  Then the UN would want us to free them again just as we mainly did by ourselves in 1950.  I

was there myself from Nov. 1951 to Oct 1952.  It sure wasn't dull then, 7 days a week

even if I was in the USAF.

not to mention the bases in europe, japan, all over the damned globe. it's called force projection. cholla, why bother attacking them only when they are at the fence if you can start hammering em earlier...

cholla, why bother attacking them only when they are at the fence if you can start hammering em earlier...

I already posted I would dismantle & close all the foreign US bases but Cuba.I would annex them along with Mexico so I wouldn't have to attack them at the fence they would already be in the USA.

The current problem with illegal immigrants is different.I would deport them all but keep a DNA sample if they returned once more I would deport them the second time on the third time that would be three strikes & I would execute them.This would be for any not just illegals from Mexico.

I like Kool Aide... I like Mexicans too... Korean food is aight. :D

Shug; I like Kool Aid too but I don't  want any of the Jonestown special mix.

I have lived around people of Mexican decent all my life .I currently have a neighbor on each side that fits this category.I guess I'm too politically correct in this but Mexicans are citizens of Mexico.If they are legal either naturalized or born here they are Americans.I would put a stop to an illegal alien women coming over to have a baby just to make the baby an American citizen automatically.I would require that one parent be an americam citizen otherwise the baby would be a citizen of its mothers country.

I don't know that I ever had any Korean food.I like Chinese food & some Japanese .they can keep the shushi.

I already posted I would dismantle & close all the foreign US bases but Cuba.I would annex them along with Mexico so I wouldn't have to attack them at the fence they would already be in the USA.

The current problem with illegal immigrants is different.I would deport them all but keep a DNA sample if they returned once more I would deport them the second time on the third time that would be three strikes & I would execute them.This would be for any not just illegals from Mexico.Shug; I like Kool Aid too but I don't  want any of the Jonestown special mix.

I have lived around people of Mexican decent all my life .I currently have a neighbor on each side that fits this category.I guess I'm too politically correct in this but Mexicans are citizens of Mexico.If they are legal either naturalized or born here they are Americans.I would put a stop to an illegal alien women coming over to have a baby just to make the baby an American citizen automatically.I would require that one parent be an americam citizen otherwise the baby would be a citizen of its mothers country.

I don't know that I ever had any Korean food.I like Chinese food & some Japanese .they can keep the shushi.

:haha: :haha: I live a couple miles from the Mexican border so I know alot of "Mexicans" but I agree with you... no matter if you are black white yellow or brown if you are born here you are American and no more. No need for anymore lables than that IMHO. If my daughter went to Australia and had a baby I wouldnt call her American Australian... Id call her a Kangaroo. :haha: Korean food is good though. And I never drink Kool Aide that I am pretty sure has rat poison in it... or spit... well sometimes spit but its gotta be a hot day and cherry Kool Aide. ;)

NOT!!!

It includes the countries in Central America

http://www.uen.org/utahlink/activities/view_activity.cgi?activity_id=3795

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_North_American_countries_by_GDP_PPP

http://www.travour.com/north-america/countries-in-north-america.html

CONTINENTS OF THE WORLD

CONTINENTS (by size)

#1 Asia - (44,579,000 sq km)

#2 Africa - (30,065,000 sq km)

#3 North America - (24,256,000 sq km)

#4 South America - (17,819,000 sq km)

#5 Antarctica - (13,209,000 sq km)

#6 Europe - (9,938,000 sq km)

#7 Australia/Oceania - (7,687,000 sq km)

If you look at the list, Central America is not  a "CONTINENT"!!  ;):icon_study:

deven : tommie gorman Explained a lot of it & I didn't need to check the links.Mexico is part of the North American continent just like Canada is.I think an atlas will back me up on this.

However only the United States of America has America in its name

that is why we are called Americans & people from Mexico(Estados Unidos de Mexico) are called Mexicans.

Everybody keeps forgetting our buddies in Greenland and Iceland! They count! :mrgreen:

Wait...there's people in Greenland?!

Sidenote: Greenland is mostly glacier...which is more white than green, to the best of my understanding.  I wonder how it got its name?  Kinda sarcastic if you ask me.  I guess the name Iceland must have been already taken.  Snowland...it just doesn't have the same ring.  I would have called it Giant-Hunk-Of-Uninhabitable-Ice-In-The-Middle-Of-Freakin-Nowhere, but maybe that's just me.  I suppose that's not very appealing to tourists...but Greenland?  That's just misleading.

Yeah, there's cities and stuff there--well, probably no more than towns--none of which can be pronounced by my tongue. I wonder what they do for fun? I'm afraid to guess...

arable land: 0%

permanent crops: 0%

"flat to gradually sloping icecap covers all but a narrow, mountainous, barren, rocky coast"

"continuous permafrost over northern two-thirds of the island"

...think they have Internet?

I didn't realize that it is a Danish colony. http://www.indexmundi.com/greenland/dependency_status.html

Here's a link to some pics:

http://www.cs.washington.edu/research/imagedatabase/groundtruth/greenland/

(warning: turns out some of these are pretty gross....animals being prepared for food)

It's actually quite a beautiful place...in an preserved, isolated sort of way. Unscathed by the twisted hand of man, if you will; sanctified.

fallow, the vikings named it that when they landed there and actually found some arable land there. (prolly one of the reasons it's still danish territory, that and noone else really wanting it...) i believe the arable land was a fluke in the weather, their colony there folded when the weather went back to normal.

This must be geography 1-1 and I'm the idiot asleep in the back of the room.

Just do what I do... shake your head every so often with your pencil eraser in your mouth and go.. "Ahh ha... hmmm... uh huh" I got all the way through college with this. :haha: