9/11: Revealing the Truth, Reclaiming Our Future

kedwon

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess the other side of equation is to not post sumthing that'll be refuted over and over.

Or just flat not caring because its the internet and there is a good chance you are arguing with a nine year old in Canada... DAMN CANADIANS... lol jk JUST KIDDING EVERYONE I LOVE CANADA.

Responding on topic..

I Just watched the whole video Loose Change 2nd Edition and since i don't want to go back and read all the posts to find out what people think of it' can someone share their opinion on how real is it or if its just another Fahrenheit 9/11

Thanx......

I didnt think some of the video was real so I got alot of the video from the news sources and have yet to find any fakes. Fox News did a story on LC 2nd edition and they researched it thouroughly I suppose and found no problems. I guess it just all boils down to what you think it all means. :)

Interesting little film.I don't really think the world trade centre was blown apart on purpose.I do,as I've said earlier in this thread,think the enemy is Bush and the neo-cons.You could say to me,"man you live in the UK and they joined in too".You would be correct,but the USA has the power.Bush as engineered hysteria in a way Blair couldn't in the UK.We have live through IRA bombs.We share our major cities,(I'm in London),with many muslems.We are sure the vast majority of Irish and Muslems are peace loving people.

I think Bush has used 9/11 to the profit of his kind,not all Americans,just his right wing crazed kind.Maybe his cadre even bought about 9/11 spiritually,but it's highly questionable, at least,whether he actually ordered the trade centre to be demolished.But you Americans,please don't give a pernicious crank like him a chance again!

not to backup or change subject matter but in my statement a few day's back here is or was what I was talking about, making statements of ? !!! what ever they decide is wrong or against national security all I was really saying was , be careful of what you say now if you will, read this, http://www.myleftwing.com/showDiary.do?diaryId=5963 and please don't get me wrong I am neither left or right in my political views I am however a true American patriot.

I didnt think some of the video was real so I got alot of the video from the news sources and have yet to find any fakes. Fox News did a story on LC 2nd edition and they researched it thouroughly I suppose and found no problems. I guess it just all boils down to what you think it all means. :)

Thank you I'll keep that in mind...

I Appreciate the links.... Thank you.